Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

View Poll Results: Do you like shaved pussy ?
Yes 14 82.35%
No 3 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Question Do you like shaved pussy ?

Posted 2003-07-15, 04:00 PM
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-07-15, 04:02 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Do you like shaved pussy ?"
Of course, not Dr. Evil style though, like that up there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-15, 04:11 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Do you like shaved pussy ?"
Yep, they look lot better
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-07-15, 04:13 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Do you like shaved pussy ?"
I like shaved pussy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-15, 04:38 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Do you like shaved pussy ?"
ViciousMilitia said:
I like shaved pussy.
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-07-15, 05:04 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Do you like shaved pussy ?"
I like it all bushy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-15, 06:17 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Do you like shaved pussy ?"
Shaved...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-15, 06:29 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Do you like shaved pussy ?"
You know, keeping them shaved is not so easy...

And don't even get me started on the pain of a waxing, lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaimana is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkaimana is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kaimana

Posted 2003-07-15, 06:40 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Do you like shaved pussy ?"
that kitty looks miserable!!! of corse not a shaved puddy tat
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-07-15, 06:51 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Do you like shaved pussy ?"
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-07-15, 06:58 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Do you like shaved pussy ?"
Its harder for a guy to shave private parts than it its for girls.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-07-15, 07:04 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Do you like shaved pussy ?"
because guys get hair on their ass too

and their nuts
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-07-15, 07:08 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Do you like shaved pussy ?"
Who shaves their ass thats wrong it grows back twice as much and most guys dont got much hair on their ass
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2003-07-15, 07:23 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Do you like shaved pussy ?"
It's all about the Nair boys, I naired my shit today......and oooooweee it's smooth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-15, 07:24 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Do you like shaved pussy ?"
I shave my ass hair =/ if you elt it grow too much it starts to stink

imagien armpit smell+ ass smell =(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-07-15, 09:02 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Do you like shaved pussy ?"
Try "Magic". Its kinda like Nair, but cheaper, quicker, and doesn't smell as bad.

Hey, if I want a shaved pussy, why wouldn't a chick want me to shave? As it turns out, most females (at least the ones I talk to) prefer a guy to shave his shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-15, 09:04 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Do you like shaved pussy ?"
ViciousMilitia said:
It's all about the Nair boys, I naired my shit today......and oooooweee it's smooth.
*vommit*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2003-07-15, 09:12 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Do you like shaved pussy ?"
my girl says she likes me to look like a 8 yr old boy too!!! who would have thought.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-15, 09:33 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Do you like shaved pussy ?"
a guy shaving doesn't make as much of a difference as a girl shaving does. guys are okay as long as they just trim...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaimana is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkaimana is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kaimana

Posted 2003-07-15, 09:44 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Do you like shaved pussy ?"
Why hasnt senesia came around :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1