Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2003-07-13, 05:03 PM in reply to uncapped's post "Happy Birthday Adrenachrome!"
Thanks alot guys!

I just got home a little while ago so.. heres my weekend:

Friday 6Pm Scrambling because theres a big fancy dinner my family has planned reservations at 7:30, I'm far from ready (just woke up) and it's a half hour drive.

7Pm, On my way-

7:43Pm, I'm here Appetizers -Crab Stuffed mushrooms and Oysters Rockeffeller, omfg mmm.

Wine? of course!

I sit down for dinner and theres about 12 at my table, all with cards and gifts so we gotta do the gift thing.. you know, mostly cash and funny cards, most importantly a 2ct Diamond and 24kt gold ring my Grandfather left me when he died ten years ago was given to me by my aunt, and of course the Godfather special edition DvD box set (WEWT)

Cap'n and coke please.

Entres, Lobster Feast $36 (LoL I'm not paying I dont give a fuck!)

Blah Blah Blah......
(four glasses of wine and six rum and cokes later)

10:45 Pm, Now it's really a rush a few of my friends and my cousin and a car load of her hot ass college chickenhead friends meet at my house to get ready to leave.

11:00 I change out my pretty shit and get into pimp gear.

About 11:30 we get to the block (like 17th to 21st street at the ocean front, nothing but bars and clubs)

Beach Raw Bar, my friend Ron was bartending and he knew it was the big night, as soon as i walk in he hands me a Four Horsemen... I forget whats in them but its like. Jager, Goldschlager, and two other strong Liquers.

To make a long friday short, about 4 am after leaving Shakespears after hours (members only) club, we go to an old friend of mines house from high school to continue the fucked uped ness.

A few blunts, many bong hits, and a shitload of Jagermeister later Time to hit the road.

7Am ugh, mountain dew live wire and salt and pepper chips from 7E, and im on the couch, comfy than a motherfucker.

3Pm Saturday, Phone ringer is let to -Fabolous- Youngin, and its vibrating all over the glass table :Ignored: ringing off the fucking hook I finally answer it at about 5Pm.

blah blah blah, 9pm I'm high as hell, everyone seems to really want to go see 'Sea of Souls' at a friend of ours' bar Gils, I don't I want to go see my friend Stevie Lee at Envy's, I can't shit on my friends...

I'm at Gils and I drink nothing but Long Island Ice Teas all night.

The show was decent, all the local radio stations were there and shit. I got a mass of T-shirts and Cd's and concert tickets.

And chatted with Rod Fitzwell, www.fm99.com

Left Gils to hang out with Julie a friend of my cousins from Friday night, I'm doin my thing and at about 3:25 am WiccanMasta sits on his phone or something and calls me right when I'm bustin a nut.

3:35 am I call WiccyPooh back, he "Didn't call" But sounds like he's havin a good time, evidently he's at some camp ground gettin fucked up, ha!

So I'm chillin and to make a long night short I woke up around 6pm today.

Now I'm about to leave again, this time a friend of mine is taking me to Cheeta's (strip club)

Later..

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin

Last edited by Adrenachrome; 2003-07-13 at 05:09 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-07-13, 05:12 PM in reply to uncapped's post "Happy Birthday Adrenachrome!"
Oh yeah dog, gotta love them Long Islands! I always start out the night with 2 of them then hit up brews. Sounds like a long wild night. Let the good times roll!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-13, 06:23 PM in reply to uncapped's post "Happy Birthday Adrenachrome!"

Last edited by GravitonSurge; 2003-07-13 at 06:32 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-07-13, 06:27 PM in reply to uncapped's post "Happy Birthday Adrenachrome!"
Hmmm.. heres my weekend:

Friday 6PM: Working on a GIF.

7PM: Dinner.

7:43PM: Working on GIFs. Wine? of course not! I must be sober to compile images!

10:45PM: Talking to people.

11:00PM: Working on GIFs.

About 11:30PM: Getting something to drink.

1AM: Taking a break from the GIFs. Playing ESF.

7AM: Asleep.

3PM: Semi-awake.

9PM: After doing some yard work I decide I'll work on some GIFs.

I'm doing my thing and at about 3:25AM I get a call from Donald Trump. He's hitting me up for money.

3:35AM I call Trumpy back, but he's apparently 'unavailable.' What a hoser.

So I'm chilling, and to make a long story short I woke up around 2PM today.

Now I'm about to make GIFs, but some friends of mine come over to make me go play tennis.

Later: Working on a GIF.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-07-13, 06:35 PM in reply to uncapped's post "Happy Birthday Adrenachrome!"
Wow, nice life, Grav. Almost as sweet as mine *grumbles something about insomnia and a flu that just won't go away*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-07-13, 07:09 PM in reply to uncapped's post "Happy Birthday Adrenachrome!"
I woke up at 4pm after sleeping for about 18 hours... went to see 28 Days Later and when I got out there were no cars on the road and it was raining and shit... very eerie. Then we had to find my stupid dog because he broke out during the storm... power was out most everywhere except my neighborhood... found the dog... came home and ate... then I posted here...

"However, it should be noted that there are others here at FM99 WNOR who would like to invite the country of France to have intercourse with itself" - Rod Fitzwell

This made me laugh. Just thought I'd share it.

Oh... and happy birthday you drunk-ass motherfucker.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-07-13, 10:12 PM in reply to uncapped's post "Happy Birthday Adrenachrome!"
My weekend sucked....I have been sick and listening to people bitch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-13, 10:49 PM in reply to uncapped's post "Happy Birthday Adrenachrome!"
My weekend was spent working on a 2000 word essay for court since I was caught speeding with no drivers license.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-14, 05:29 AM in reply to uncapped's post "Happy Birthday Adrenachrome!"
My WE
saturday : short trip to the fuckin Love Parade , I fucked a chik in the tiergarten park , drunk some alcohol , went to an other girl sleept there

sunday: was on the pc and did nothing

and now i'll take a shower
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-07-14, 07:12 AM in reply to uncapped's post "Happy Birthday Adrenachrome!"
Well last night I went to the strip club and got shit faced, I didn't want to get thrown out for taking pictures but hey.. it's not a camera it's a phone, so the pics aren't worth a shit.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-07-14, 11:53 AM in reply to uncapped's post "Happy Birthday Adrenachrome!"
yeah the quality isn't that good
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-07-14, 12:48 PM in reply to uncapped's post "Happy Birthday Adrenachrome!"
Coo coo....I can see her ass
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-14, 04:53 PM in reply to uncapped's post "Happy Birthday Adrenachrome!"
In good lighting it takes great pictures, but in black lights and shit.. horrible

My friend threw a quarter at that dancer, I thought she was gonna shit herself, rofl

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-07-14, 05:42 PM in reply to uncapped's post "Happy Birthday Adrenachrome!"
I see a glow in the dark thong!!!! *gasp* You should've taken more,
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-23, 12:44 PM in reply to uncapped's post "Happy Birthday Adrenachrome!"
spiriment rhino is better
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman