Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

View Poll Results: Which Emulator do you think Zelaron should use for its UO shard?
Sphere 3 75.00%
POL 0 0%
TUS 0 0%
UOX 1 25.00%
AUOX 0 0%
Epsilion 0 0%
UoXClassic 0 0%
UoX3 0 0%
Wolfpack 0 0%
SwS 0 0%
UoAWE 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Emu Poll for Zelaron UO Shard

Posted 2002-04-25, 03:56 PM
Okay... This is the selection for the Zelaron UO server... Choose sumthing good! Don't choose it cuz u can abuse a certain emu
Btw... This is all for Linux If there's other that can be ran under Linux... post it here and I'll add into the poll options and you can vote for it after I add it

Last edited by Randuin; 2002-04-25 at 04:00 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-04-25, 05:55 PM in reply to Randuin's post "Emu Poll for Zelaron UO Shard"
Can you give a little description of each?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-04-25, 05:58 PM in reply to Randuin's post "Emu Poll for Zelaron UO Shard"
Hrmm... Okay...

Sphere = Bugful... But easy to fix and easy to set up
And the others I don't know too much about... hehe Penguin can give you the full description for them tho...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-04-25, 07:11 PM in reply to Randuin's post "Emu Poll for Zelaron UO Shard"
is zelaron gonna host this it?
(would be great)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-04-25, 07:17 PM in reply to Randuin's post "Emu Poll for Zelaron UO Shard"
Ya zel is gonna host this
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-04-25, 09:32 PM in reply to Randuin's post "Emu Poll for Zelaron UO Shard"
awesome, i love UO, but my cuz hid the game from me when he left for the army, my guy was gettin good too!!! is there a way i can play for free without the disk???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
CrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

CrEEpR

Posted 2002-04-25, 10:03 PM in reply to Randuin's post "Emu Poll for Zelaron UO Shard"
yeah download the ware of it in the other thread
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-04-25, 10:08 PM in reply to Randuin's post "Emu Poll for Zelaron UO Shard"
alright, i wasn't fo sho if that was the right one, just makin sure. thanx there Johnny!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
CrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

CrEEpR

Posted 2002-04-26, 07:13 AM in reply to Randuin's post "Emu Poll for Zelaron UO Shard"
johnny... did u get UO yet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-04-27, 11:03 AM in reply to Randuin's post "Emu Poll for Zelaron UO Shard"
I got U0, I dont have it installed yet tho
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-04-27, 03:53 PM in reply to Randuin's post "Emu Poll for Zelaron UO Shard"
damn... anyone know a good free UO shard? penguin's is just too laggy for me... the other stuff is all good... but lag is horrible
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-04-27, 03:59 PM in reply to Randuin's post "Emu Poll for Zelaron UO Shard"
I started downloading it but it just disappered and I can't find it let me look around for a while then I'll get back to you but I might have to get it from you if I can't
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-04-27, 04:10 PM in reply to Randuin's post "Emu Poll for Zelaron UO Shard"
Okay... Sure... Btw... Start a new thread if you find any good shards
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-04-28, 11:41 PM in reply to Randuin's post "Emu Poll for Zelaron UO Shard"
I added new selections to the poll... have fun
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-05-07, 01:56 AM in reply to Randuin's post "Emu Poll for Zelaron UO Shard"
Dont host a shard Zelaron just play on mine! I have the same amount of ram as them too! Plus Chrusher has no idea how to run a uo server and all the work that you gotta do to keep it going
Play Hells Gateway! Think Hells Gateway! Forgot EVERYTHING except the 2 words, Hells Gateway!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-05-07, 07:17 AM in reply to Randuin's post "Emu Poll for Zelaron UO Shard"
welll from what i heard hosting UO is no longer an option... so... *CLOSED*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin