Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Democrats Crowdsourcing To Vote Palin In Primaries
Posted 2010-12-31, 08:20 AM
In what could be the most extreme and influential crowdsourcing project ever, Democrats are beginning to organize to purposely vote for Palin in the 2012 Republican primaries. Their theory is by having Palin as an opponent, Obama will have the best odds at winning reelection. Recent polls have shown that Obama comfortably leads Palin by 10-20 points, but Obama is statistically tied with Romney and barely ahead of Huckabee. They even have a state-by-state primary voting guide to help Democrats navigate various states' rules for voting Palin in Republican primaries.

What could possibly go wrong?

Last edited by Knight Sir Rick; 2010-12-31 at 08:24 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Knight Sir Rick enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzKnight Sir Rick enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Knight Sir Rick

Posted 2010-12-31, 09:10 AM in reply to Knight Sir Rick's post "Democrats Crowdsourcing To Vote Palin..."
Palin gets elected?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2011-01-03, 08:46 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Palin gets elected?"
-Spector- said: [Goto]
Palin gets elected?
This.

I'm not sure if I agree with this or not. It seems pretty damn risky. What if something ridiculous happens between the primaries and election day?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2011-01-03, 10:53 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "This. I'm not sure if I agree with..."
I'm not worried. If Palin gets elected, I'll just move to China.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-01-04, 08:52 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm not worried. If Palin gets..."
That solves nothing. She'll go to war with China.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2011-01-07, 04:06 PM in reply to Knight Sir Rick's post "Democrats Crowdsourcing To Vote Palin..."
Actually, Rush pushed people to go vote in the primaries for Obama over Hillary. That didn't work out so well for him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2011-01-10, 09:26 AM in reply to khwiii's post starting "Actually, Rush pushed people to go vote..."
Sarah Palin incited murder against Gabrielle Gifford, I don't think she'll be getting elected ever.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2011-01-10, 10:05 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Sarah Palin incited murder against..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Sarah Palin incited murder against Gabrielle Gifford
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-01-10, 10:59 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/wikipedian_p..."
http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50483

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2011-01-10, 11:27 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?..."
Looks a lot more like speculation than proof to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-01-10, 02:10 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Looks a lot more like speculation than..."
it's more sensationalism than speculation. far as I can tell the kid was a nutjob. But still, Sarah Palin did have a website with crosshairs on the district of this congresswoman, and even spoke out and said "don't retreat, reload" when asked about the map. Irresponsible.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2011-01-10, 04:59 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "it's more sensationalism than..."
I hate Sarah Palin, but blaming this on anything other than a deranged kid is just silly. I'd like to point out that the DailyKOS (a SUPER leftist website) posted basically the same picture about trying to oust Gifford because she was too much off a centrist in June of 2008. No one is out preaching that they were out to have her killed.

http://hillbuzz.org/2011/01/08/my-co...ttempt-on-her/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2011-01-10, 11:04 PM in reply to khwiii's post starting "I hate Sarah Palin, but blaming this on..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-01-11, 09:10 AM in reply to khwiii's post starting "I hate Sarah Palin, but blaming this on..."
khwiii said: [Goto]
I hate Sarah Palin, but blaming this on anything other than a deranged kid is just silly. I'd like to point out that the DailyKOS (a SUPER leftist website) posted basically the same picture about trying to oust Gifford because she was too much off a centrist in June of 2008. No one is out preaching that they were out to have her killed.

http://hillbuzz.org/2011/01/08/my-co...ttempt-on-her/
Putting crosshairs on a website of a district, and telling people not to retreat and reload is comparing apples and oranges when a leftist blogger said that she was 'dead' to her after she voted again Nancy Pelosi for house speaker. Really, they're incomparable.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V