Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Starcraft 2
Posted 2010-07-27, 03:58 PM
Who's got it so far?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-07-27, 06:23 PM in reply to D3V's post "Starcraft 2"
*Raises hand*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2010-07-27, 07:13 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "*Raises hand*"
I'll wait a month or more and download it to play the campaign offline. If there are decent online UMS sorts of things I'll probably buy the game. I'm holding out for D3 though, unfortunately (for me)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-07-28, 08:30 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'll wait a month or more and download..."
Yeah, that is unfortunate! I can't wait to see some of the UMS that will be available soon enough. A couple of my buddies grabbed it yesterday and I got to finally see some firsthand gameplay, and I can't wait. Especially for the campaign modes, the game, it's just, a new game entirely.

I think i'm going to pick it up this weekend.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-08-02, 08:43 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah, that is unfortunate! I can't wait..."
So I finally went out and grabbed the game last night. Played two games of it, and came to the conclusion that they've finally fixed everything wrong in the first game. It's amazingly detailed, all of the new systems are amazing and I've only just gotten into gameplay. I cannot wait to get a new computer so my laptop stops trying to die once I move my units, lolz.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-08-02, 11:54 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "So I finally went out and grabbed the..."
So I think D3v, Thanatos and I all have it? What are your guys' bnet account names? Add me, we'll fuck some people up online.

chicnstu012[at]yahoo.com

Last edited by -Spector-; 2010-08-02 at 04:11 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2010-08-02, 01:54 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "So I think D3v, Thanatos and I all have..."
I'm picking it up in a few days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Knight Sir Rick enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzKnight Sir Rick enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Knight Sir Rick

Posted 2010-08-02, 02:06 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "So I think D3v, Thanatos and I all have..."
Check your PM box. and if anyone else wants to add me individually, shoot me a PM!

It's a great game and i've just shoved my head into it's ass, I can't wait to penetrate the game even more!

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-08-02, 03:51 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Check your PM box. and if anyone else..."
I'm in the same boat D3V hopefully in less than 2 weeks I'll have a desktop
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2010-08-13, 10:11 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "I'm in the same boat D3V hopefully in..."
So i've finally gotten a little bit of playing time under my belt. The game, is completely more efficient. Building units/buildings/upgrades.. just everything seems so polished. Blizzard has really done a good job once again. I finally got to playing a few UMS games and they're great as well, a lot of old classic maps are available like all of the Defense maps, as well as Evolves etc. It's great. If anyone wants to add me, shoot me a PM. I'm getting a new tower soon and need more people to destroy

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-08-13, 11:26 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "So i've finally gotten a little bit of..."
I'm like at 50% win/loss right now. I will win like two in a row, then lose three straight. I hate lossing on that game, so typically I will close it, open diablo and kill some terribads.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-08-16, 09:41 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I'm like at 50% win/loss right now. I..."
Ahhhhhhhh
Don't be a baby

Maybe you should wait to finish the game and watch the replay of the other peolpe and see how they beat you and try to gain a tactical advantage the next time you play.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-08-16, 03:28 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Ahhhhhhhh Don't be a baby Maybe you..."
Im ranked 4th in the bronze league right now.. lulz bronze
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-08-16, 04:52 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Im ranked 4th in the bronze league..."
3rd in silver =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2010-08-16, 07:08 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "3rd in silver =/"
Whats your character name and code? I can't add with your email...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2010-08-17, 09:09 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "3rd in silver =/"
GD I'm falling so far behind, I don't even know what you guys are referencing to. Stupid laptop fail FTL.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-08-17, 10:15 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "GD I'm falling so far behind, I don't..."
Not sure what my character code is, but my character name is bOb
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2010-08-17, 10:51 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Not sure what my character code is, but..."
If you go through the add friend process, on the top right of one of the menus you will see your code
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2010-08-17, 11:09 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Not sure what my character code is, but..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
Not sure what my character code is, but my character name is bOb
BORKED

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-08-17, 11:30 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "8PTDv_szmL0"
My character code is 130
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-