Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

What games this year are you waiting for?
Posted 2011-04-29, 07:27 PM
What upcoming games are must-buys for you?

Personally, I'm waiting for Deus Ex 3 and Elder Scrolls 5
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2011-04-29, 10:21 PM in reply to WetWired's post "What games this year are you waiting..."
Sw:tor
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-04-29, 11:15 PM in reply to WetWired's post "What games this year are you waiting..."
WetWired said: [Goto]
I'm waiting for Deus Ex 3 and Elder Scrolls 5

This, and Mass Effect 3. That said, I wouldn't be dazzled by surprise if the latter was delayed to 2012, along with Max Payne 3 and GTA V.

Last edited by Knight Sir Rick; 2011-04-29 at 11:18 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Knight Sir Rick enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzKnight Sir Rick enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Knight Sir Rick

Posted 2011-04-30, 08:49 AM in reply to Knight Sir Rick's post starting "This, and Mass Effect 3. That said, I..."
L.A. Noire, Resistance 3, Uncharted 3 and Skyrim. My November is going to be packed!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2011-04-30, 06:36 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "L.A. Noire, Resistance 3, Uncharted 3..."
Doom II
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2011-04-30, 07:08 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Doom II"
Diablo 3.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2011-04-30, 09:03 PM in reply to WetWired's post "What games this year are you waiting..."
Disgaea 4.
...that's about it.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-04-30, 11:06 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Doom II"
Doom II came out in the 90s, Spector.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2011-05-01, 08:44 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Doom II came out in the 90s, Spector."
He has been waiting for almost two decades for no reason! Drats!

Doom 3 was a big deal when it came out. It didn't allow you to have your gun out and flashlight out at the same time (annoying).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2011-05-01, 09:33 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "He has been waiting for almost two..."
Diablo 3 would be nice, I guess I can be waiting even though it won't be within this year. That's really about it. I don't play very many video games anymore.

Oh, and Madden 2011.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2011-05-02, 04:25 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Diablo 3 would be nice, I guess I can..."
...Duke Nukem Forever?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Knight Sir Rick enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzKnight Sir Rick enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Knight Sir Rick

Posted 2011-05-02, 06:25 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Diablo 3 would be nice, I guess I can..."
I just recently beat Pokemon White Version.
I would highly suggest the purchase of it. The game mechanics are lowered from HeartGold/SoulSilver, however the battle system has sky rocketed into the future of Pokemon Games. The story has also far surpassed any other story (though Platinum comes pretty damn close)

World Gameplay 7/10
Battle Gameplay 10/10
Graphics 9/10
Story 10/10

The story pics up incredibly well towards the end. Not that it had a rough start, but it definitely says "LOOK AT ME!!!!!" the last hour or three of story.
Skurai

Last edited by Skurai; 2011-05-08 at 09:47 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-05-04, 05:06 PM in reply to WetWired's post "What games this year are you waiting..."
Hopefully the new elder scrolls isn't as big a letdown as Oblivion was. Sorry if you bought the hype hook, line, and sinker but the truth is that game, while not terrible, definitely wasn't an Elder Scrolls quality game IMO. In fact, other than the graphics, I'd say it was a downgrade from Morrowind. Luckily I have friends that eat that shit up so I'll get a good look at it before I put my money down.

I was waiting for Shogun 2 but it already came out and I haven't had time to even play it. FTW = ((Total War Series) - (Total War Series Battle AI)). Apparently there's a huge upgrade to that in Shogun 2 along with cooperative play that is natural to the game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2011-05-07, 12:23 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Hopefully the new elder scrolls isn't..."
There were a few things that were better than Morrowind. Examples are interactivity of dungeons (traps,etc.), and character schedules. Of course, removing Levitation annoys me a ton. In the end, though, I'd rather play Morrowind.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2011-05-09, 07:57 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "There were a few things that were..."
Robbing people was hilarious. I have such a short attention span with games though :/.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood