Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

hi there

Posted 2006-07-18, 12:46 PM
I´m new to this forum and I wanna say hello to all of you guys!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
bewitched is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbewitched is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

bewitched

Posted 2006-07-18, 12:53 PM in reply to bewitched's post "hi there"
hey there, welcome.

whats going on?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xombie_love is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxombie_love is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xombie_love

Posted 2006-07-18, 01:09 PM in reply to bewitched's post "hi there"
Hallloo!!

Welcome to Zelaron.

You know, you're our 3rd German in as many days... or maybe a few more. Whereabouts are you from? I know it's somewhere near SYG's Army base when he was in Germany, but I haven't the foggiest where that is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-18, 01:14 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Hallloo!! Welcome to Zelaron. :) ..."
Lenny said:
Hallloo!!

Welcome to Zelaron.

You know, you're our 3rd German in as many days... or maybe a few more. Whereabouts are you from? I know it's somewhere near SYG's Army base when he was in Germany, but I haven't the foggiest where that is.
yeah, that´s right. I live near the army post where jason is stationed.
hahahaha!
near trier!
Where are you from?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
bewitched is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbewitched is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

bewitched

Posted 2006-07-18, 01:23 PM in reply to bewitched's post starting "yeah, that´s right. I live near the..."
Ooooh! Far West of Germany, right?

I'm from the North-West of England, about 25 miles from Manchester.

How's the weather in Germany? I know that the times I've been to Bocholt is was quite hot, and that was Easterish time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-18, 01:27 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Ooooh! Far West of Germany, right? ..."
Lenny said:
Ooooh! Far West of Germany, right?

I'm from the North-West of England, about 25 miles from Manchester.

How's the weather in Germany? I know that the times I've been to Bocholt is was quite hot, and that was Easterish time.
oh great you are from england!How is the weather there? is it raining? hihihihi
Here it is pretty hot right now!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

bewitched

Posted 2006-07-18, 01:32 PM in reply to bewitched's post starting "oh great you are from england!How is..."
Indeed I am.

And no, it isn't. Well, not yet. Right now it's pretty hot - hottest today was something like 32C. And tomorrow is supposed to be the hottest day in England since 1911. However, tomorrow evening and/or Thursday we are expecting heavy rain and thunderstorms.

It isn't a proper English summer without more rain than we get in the rainy seasons.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-18, 01:42 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Indeed I am. :) And no, it isn't...."
Lenny said:
Indeed I am.

And no, it isn't. Well, not yet. Right now it's pretty hot - hottest today was something like 32C. And tomorrow is supposed to be the hottest day in England since 1911. However, tomorrow evening and/or Thursday we are expecting heavy rain and thunderstorms.

It isn't a proper English summer without more rain than we get in the rainy seasons.
it´s supposed tobe the hottest day here tomorrow too, like around 37C!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

bewitched

Posted 2006-07-18, 01:51 PM in reply to bewitched's post starting "it´s supposed tobe the hottest day here..."
http://www.wunderground.com/global/EU_ST_Index.html

'owzat for a nice little weather map?

Ooooh! Looks like you're in the hottest part of Germany at the mo.

http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/10609.html
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-18, 02:02 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "http://www.wunderground.com/global/EU_ST..."
Lenny said:
http://www.wunderground.com/global/EU_ST_Index.html

'owzat for a nice little weather map?

Ooooh! Looks like you're in the hottest part of Germany at the mo.

http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/10609.html
yeah, i can feel it!!!! hihihihihi!!!
Some rain would be good right now, just a little bit. i love the summer but it´s too hot to work in the heat!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

bewitched

Posted 2006-07-18, 02:12 PM in reply to bewitched's post starting "yeah, i can feel it!!!! hihihihihi!!!..."
Tell me about it.

What's your job? At least if it's an office job, you can stick a few fans on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-18, 02:15 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Tell me about it. :p What's your..."
Lenny said:
Tell me about it.

What's your job? At least if it's an office job, you can stick a few fans on.
It isn´t a office job!
I´m a teacher! what are you doing for work?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

bewitched

Posted 2006-07-18, 02:24 PM in reply to bewitched's post starting "It isn´t a office job! I´m a teacher!..."
Well, I'm a student, but I've got a Summer job in a warehouse carting around giant boxes of slippers, shoes and wellies alllllll day long. We get to unload them from big 40 foot containers, and then load them onto 40 foot wagons. Heaven help us if we get an order of wellies in - they're too heavy.

What is it you teach?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-18, 02:33 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Well, I'm a student, but I've got a..."
Lenny said:
Well, I'm a student, but I've got a Summer job in a warehouse carting around giant boxes of slippers, shoes and wellies alllllll day long. We get to unload them from big 40 foot containers, and then load them onto 40 foot wagons. Heaven help us if we get an order of wellies in - they're too heavy.

What is it you teach?
well, I have the little ones in my group. from 2,5 years until 6 years.
They learn how to count, the colours, to spell words, they paint, hear fairytales and a lot more. But they learn that all by playing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

bewitched

Posted 2006-07-18, 02:37 PM in reply to bewitched's post starting "well, I have the little ones in my..."
Ooooh!! Early years of education!

You don't realise how fun it actually was until you're stuck writing 3 essays a night for homework.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-18, 02:43 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Ooooh!! Early years of education! :D ..."
Lenny said:
Ooooh!! Early years of education!

You don't realise how fun it actually was until you're stuck writing 3 essays a night for homework.
that´s true!
well, it´s late for me.
talk to you later!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

bewitched

Posted 2006-07-18, 02:46 PM in reply to bewitched's post starting "that´s true! well, it´s late for me...."
Okily Dokily.

Aufwiedersehen!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-18, 05:59 PM in reply to bewitched's post "hi there"
Welcome.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign