Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2002-12-18, 10:22 AM in reply to kaos's post "Diablo III....or just another rumor?"
i dont really think thats the way Diablo 3 would be played out, only because it seems kinda pointless to make the whole game over then just add 1 more act. and well 2 different classes as well. i think that, if that were to happen it would be a second expansion just like Diablo II: Lord Of Destruction.

If Blizzard were to make Diablo 3 i think they would make a whole new game... meaning Diablo and Diablo II are way different from each other which means Diablo III would prolly be way different than Diablo 2
But if your correct and Blizzard makes Diablo 3 as you say, which thats a rumors lemme remind you. I wouldnt buy it, i wouldnt wanna waist my time doing all of the same shit over for one more act and 2 different characters. Plus you would prolly end up paying 50 to 60 bucks for it... ( Yeah Right No Thanks )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rating is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRating is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rating

Posted 2002-12-18, 11:20 AM in reply to kaos's post "Diablo III....or just another rumor?"
It'd be nice if they made a proper D3 as in a completely new game. I'm sure we'll see something like that in the future.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-12-18, 11:35 AM in reply to kaos's post "Diablo III....or just another rumor?"
I'm pretty sure GFrazier has publically announced that there will "not" be a Diablo 3 or any more expansion packs. I'm not positive, but pretty sure that was the general consensus.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2002-12-21, 11:16 AM in reply to kaos's post "Diablo III....or just another rumor?"
I doubt that IF blizzard is considering a D3 it will come out soon. Keep in mind they are still working on SC: Ghost, and WOW.

-Scorpicore
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Scorpicore is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenScorpicore is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Scorpicore

Posted 2002-12-21, 11:22 AM in reply to kaos's post "Diablo III....or just another rumor?"
well first off they are also working on WC3 patches and the d2lod patch so like he said i dont forsee it anytime in the 2003 maybe 2k4 but i doubt 2k2 or 2k3.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2002-12-21, 05:50 PM in reply to kaos's post "Diablo III....or just another rumor?"
Hah it won't be anywhere before 2k5 if that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-01-03, 11:39 AM in reply to kaos's post "Diablo III....or just another rumor?"
not gona happen
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KRØÑÏx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKRØÑÏx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

KRØÑÏx

Posted 2003-01-03, 12:18 PM in reply to kaos's post "Diablo III....or just another rumor?"
!King_Amazon! said:
Hah it won't be anywhere before 2k5 if that.
agreed, maybe even 2k7 lol
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-01-03, 02:42 PM in reply to kaos's post "Diablo III....or just another rumor?"
im thinking higher... like year 99 akbdw(after kamikaze bombings destroyed world)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-01-04, 08:00 AM in reply to kaos's post "Diablo III....or just another rumor?"
Well i agree with hellmonkey. If its a full game then the hole thing will be different but in his concept ur just adding a new act and 2 more charaters so it should be an expansion and i dont think theres gonna b 2 expansion after another will there ? Also if d3 Is gonna be comming put it will be along while. It has not even made that 1.10 pacth yet and has said to be made like 10 month ago. And sc2 is not even out yet so i think it will be a LONG LONG LONG LONG while which d3 WILL be comming out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
firebolt_201 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfirebolt_201 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

firebolt_201

Posted 2003-01-04, 02:47 PM in reply to kaos's post "Diablo III....or just another rumor?"
i bet diablo 3 will come out in 10 years
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tornadoraver is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentornadoraver is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tornadoraver