Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Cruel Item Question
Posted 2002-12-31, 10:07 PM
Sup all hope you have a Happy New Year

Ok i know (or at least i think ) that u make a cruel sword by putting 3 chips and a sword (colossel be the best (i heard)) in your cube. well i did it......ABOUT 1OO TIMES and got a bunch of crappy stuff (really crappy) and im not kidding about how many times i did it. So my questiond is: Is there a special way to make cruels, cuz i cant make shit
I can't of one......inagine that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drc-victory is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrc-victory is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drc-victory

Posted 2003-01-01, 12:36 AM in reply to drc-victory's post "Cruel Item Question"
No, its just luck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-Bryan-

Posted 2003-01-01, 12:56 AM in reply to drc-victory's post "Cruel Item Question"
its all luck
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KRØÑÏx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKRØÑÏx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

KRØÑÏx

Posted 2003-01-01, 01:02 AM in reply to drc-victory's post "Cruel Item Question"
Use a high level character I guess.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-01-01, 01:27 AM in reply to drc-victory's post "Cruel Item Question"
Does that matter? (serious question there) But yeah, it's luck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro

Posted 2003-01-01, 01:32 AM in reply to drc-victory's post "Cruel Item Question"
I think it's just you have to be a certain lvl to get cruel but from there it doesn't matter.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-Bryan-

Posted 2003-01-01, 07:02 AM in reply to drc-victory's post "Cruel Item Question"
I recommend you just shopbot...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-01-01, 08:53 AM in reply to drc-victory's post "Cruel Item Question"
Use a elite sword dropped by a highlevel monster like hellbovine ( hell ).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-01-04, 08:58 AM in reply to drc-victory's post "Cruel Item Question"
how/where do you get shopbot?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ipfreely is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenipfreely is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ipfreely

Posted 2003-01-04, 09:23 AM in reply to drc-victory's post "Cruel Item Question"
hellmonkeys site always check it t usually has it.. or then also pixelmethods.com is prety good
better to regret having tried... then to regret not having tried at all

to m8s: if u live to be a hundred i want to live to be 100 minus 1 day so i never have to live without u(quote from winnie the Pooh :P)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dugrim is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendugrim is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dugrim

Posted 2003-01-04, 09:24 AM in reply to drc-victory's post "Cruel Item Question"
i got a question too? anyone got a magical matriarchal sword? i got some 200 chips to use on it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-01-04, 10:02 AM in reply to drc-victory's post "Cruel Item Question"
err u mean mat bow..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-01-04, 11:38 AM in reply to drc-victory's post "Cruel Item Question"
uncapped said:
i got a question too? anyone got a magical matriarchal sword? i got some 200 chips to use on it
Chipps ? That only work with swords.

You need perfect gems for bows and btw u dont get any free
sockets you must to go larzuk.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-01-04, 12:42 PM in reply to drc-victory's post "Cruel Item Question"
Mr.Lee said:
uncapped said:
Chipps ? That only work with swords.

You need perfect gems for bows and btw u dont get any free
sockets you must to go larzuk.
Ok first off, when you cube a sword, you get 3 free sockets, you said chips work only with sword? Read his post he said sword even though he either ment patriarchel sword or matricarchel bow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-01-04, 01:53 PM in reply to drc-victory's post "Cruel Item Question"
oops, i meant "mythical". sorry bout that, im a little off these days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped