Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

PS3, 360 - Assassin's Creed
Posted 2007-07-13, 11:24 AM
At the Microsoft Conference on Monday, Ubisoft revealed the latest build of Assassin's Creed. This involved a walk-through of an assassination by none-other than the game producer, Jade Raymond.

The game itself looks amazing! Not only is the draw-distance incredible (get to the top of a building and you can see the whole city, even in the distance), as are the graphics, but the fact that if you see a vertical surface you can climb makes it even more so - you can put your fingers in the spaces between bricks. If there is something sticking out, or a wooden railing around the building, you can hang on to it and climb. EVERY surface is climbable.

Whilst there were a few bugs (most notable the floating body), the game looks brilliant, and more or less finished. It should be out on the 9th November.

Gamespot - Assassin's Creed Impressions
Gamespot - Assassin's Creed Hands-On
IGN - Assassin's Creed Hands-On
1up - Preview: Assassin's Creed

Gametrailers - Assassin's Creed E3 2007 On-Stage Demonstration

Last edited by Lenny; 2007-07-13 at 11:28 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-07-13, 12:57 PM in reply to Lenny's post "PS3, 360 - Assassin's Creed"
Looks sick right? I've been tracking it on and off since I bought 360 last year
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2007-07-13, 01:34 PM in reply to Lenny's post "PS3, 360 - Assassin's Creed"
It's soooo sexy <3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-07-13, 03:17 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "It's soooo sexy <3"
I so hope this game comes out on PC, I love these types of games
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2007-07-13, 03:18 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "I so hope this game comes out on PC, I..."
Ain't you in luck, then?

The game does come out on the PC, though whether it'll be at the same time as the PS3 and 360 versions, I don't know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-07-14, 07:27 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Ain't you in luck, then? :p The..."
Woot!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2007-10-12, 10:43 AM in reply to iceman887's post starting "Woot!!!!"
I've got a new preview if anyone wants to read it. From IGN.

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/826/826719p1.html
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-11-02, 07:06 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I've got a new preview if anyone wants..."
Might as well post the latest trailer in here.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/u...ylist=featured

Probably the last trailer, too, seeing as the game is out in 14 days (well, 12 for you folks).

Good trailer. It shows a lot of the primarily Arab city, and more new areas besides. And we see something that we've not seen before now - water and boats! Oooooh!

Watch it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-11-02, 11:10 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Might as well post the latest trailer..."
Last preview I read (EGM) says something about some sort of sci-fi plot twist. That, and the control scheme is kind of awkward. These two factors have kind of put me off. Still looks like it could be worth a rental.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller