Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art > Tech Help

Post linux
Posted 2002-09-23, 01:32 PM
This isn't really about programming or web design but I don't know where else to put this. If you are pretty good with linux could u plz pm me...i got linux about a month ago and can use it well enough to get around but I have a few questions. Thnx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2002-10-17, 01:06 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "linux"
If you have few questions then post them........Do you think we can read your mind or something..?>?>¿>¿
Headhunter $160 Grunt $235 Taruen $325, Beating a level 50, Pricless
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Almata is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAlmata is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Almata

Posted 2002-10-24, 10:05 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "linux"
Hey since this is here I will ask a Linux question. I just installed Madrake 5.1(I think will check) on my laptop a(120 mhz 800 mb HD) I want to get the pcmicia modem working. I some good step by step instructions?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dasher is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDasher is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dasher

Posted 2002-10-24, 03:37 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "linux"
sorry i dont know much a/b hardware w/ linux. When I installed linux it automatically detected what i had but i have redhat 7.3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2002-10-28, 06:46 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "linux"
Dasher I don't know much about linux, basically installed Mandrake and somehow got my network working (could never get the apacher webserver running though ) But anyways, try looking on the internet for drivers pertaining to pcmia on linux--ive never even used pcmia before
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drivehappy

Posted 2002-10-29, 01:07 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "linux"
Okay how about using WINE then anyone using it? If so how do you set it up?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dasher is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDasher is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dasher