Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Omg hax
Posted 2009-05-10, 10:38 PM
around the 55 hours a week that i work i found time to start getting into diablo two :P account is PureRebel on USEAST. hit me up! im only on a few times a week but i try..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2009-05-11, 05:12 AM in reply to PureRebel's post "Omg hax"
I can't decide what game to play when I get back. Either Diablo 2, Ultima Online, or something gay like WoW.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-05-11, 08:55 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "I can't decide what game to play when I..."
I'm kinda playing right now. *KingAmazon on USeast NL I think.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-05-12, 03:53 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm kinda playing right now. ..."
I am on and off every once in a while, asamin on NLEast, Ladder west.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2009-05-12, 04:25 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "I can't decide what game to play when I..."
Sum Yung Guy said: [Goto]
I can't decide what game to play when I get back. Either Diablo 2, Ultima Online, or something gay like WoW.
Play NWN with me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2009-05-12, 04:28 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Play NWN with me"
You got NWN2?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-05-13, 05:39 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "I can't decide what game to play when I..."
Wow is great if you have TONS of excessive time. Otherwise it's not as rewarding. You can argue the point that it is, but it's always a downer to see people in their 5th epic set riding around on special things that you'll never get.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2009-05-13, 09:34 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "You got NWN2?"
Sum Yung Guy said: [Goto]
You got NWN2?
No just NWN. A lot of people complained about NWN2 saying it was a downgrade and something about the toolset... never really caught on unless I'm mistaken. I think there are more Persistent Player Worlds available for the original anyways.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2009-05-14, 05:23 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "No just NWN. A lot of people..."
NWN is pretty old though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood