Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post MF Calculated?
Posted 2003-12-07, 09:41 AM
What do you guys think and what have you noticed throughout all the MFing you've done thus far with the patch. Is MF on Act Bosses calculated, or not? I honestly can't tell. Some of my friends swear by that it is, and others swear that it isn't.

I might take the time when I am done finals this week, and sit down to do like 250 runs on Meph with no MF and 250 with 400+ MF and post my results. If anyone has done any sort of testing like this already, and has somewhat conclusive numbers, let me know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-12-07, 10:22 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "MF Calculated?"
Yes it is calculated. I tried with over 400 mf and i was getting more rare/set/unique.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-12-07, 10:28 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "MF Calculated?"
yes it does work Titus, Gman said on bnet forums that it still does work.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-12-07, 10:35 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "MF Calculated?"
How many more threads are we gonna make about this eh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-12-07, 12:05 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "MF Calculated?"
Not more than three.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-12-07, 01:11 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "MF Calculated?"
hehe, i desided more killspeed than mf...

some mf more isnt valuable...
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2003-12-07, 01:43 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "MF Calculated?"
Well I had about 50 MF and was able to kill him fairly fast, and I found a whole 2 uniques in about 2 days(40 or so runs) and both of them were crap.

Now I've got about 180 MF, not much, but it gets the job done, and I'm not much slower than I was before.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-12-07, 03:08 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "MF Calculated?"
My runs are fairly fast about 1 min+ or - per game, I can kill him alone 30 seconds. The more mf I put it, the better drops I get. I got about 150 mf.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-12-07, 09:53 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "MF Calculated?"
150-200 mf is what i got on my sorc..lonely meph runs she finds some stuff..but lonely andy runs she finds soo much..got my shako/occy/magi/soj there
What is this!?! A center for ants!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
supaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensupaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

supaflip_69

Posted 2003-12-07, 10:52 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "MF Calculated?"
I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but I get more good drops doing MF runs by myself without my merc, than I do doing MF runs with my merc. Anyone else notice this?
need a lod cdkey
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
eellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeneellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

eellis2132

Posted 2003-12-08, 10:57 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "MF Calculated?"
And how can u make a mfrun per minute without a maphack??? or do u use maphack???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Davisillo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDavisillo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Davisillo

Posted 2003-12-09, 10:17 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "MF Calculated?"
i have 450 mf on my sorc... but i havent had time to do too many runs with my new setup but with about 350 i found 2 Hozs 2 shafts and other cool goodies but i dont do way too many runs i get board quick hehe

Shards of Dayala Simya 65 Cleric Bartux 65 Magi
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
akuno is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenakuno is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

akuno

Posted 2003-12-09, 10:37 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "MF Calculated?"
i have about 300 mf... and meph drops a lot more stuff than at 200 but still not very impressed with the drops, but i do get something occasionally
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2003-12-09, 10:54 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "MF Calculated?"
Well, I'm in the midst of finals right now, so I haven't been on Diablo for a few days now, but on Friday, I should be throwing together a marathon, so hopefully I can make some more conclusive results finally.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied