Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2007-08-14, 08:57 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "HOH=Hameed Ohmar Hasheesh. His..."
Shhhhhh! Dominating America one forum at a time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-14, 09:40 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "This has been gone over. You can..."
Was probably me, I usually just try and get a rise out of people, but honestly, you think the Bush Administration could plan something so elaborate? Didn't think so.. that's my only stand behind it, we can't even fucking get a correct war strategy to effectively eliminate our enemies while trying to accomplish a goal, it's as simple as that.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-14, 09:44 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Was probably me, I usually just try and..."
Well, seeing as there is a lot of conflict in our government, I doubt they could even come close to agreeing to this. Having 100% of your government plan to fuck you over? Yeah, maybe in some third-world country. Just look at the controversey over the Attorney General. I think planning to attack two large trade centers, the Pentagon, and potentially the White House would receive way more attention.

Oh, and in that video that The1 posted, there is a part about Israeli's being warned via instant message. Keep in mind that there was roughly 4 years between that video and the attacks; more than enough time to make up fake stories and roots.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-14, 10:25 AM in reply to The1's post starting "I remember a thread like this along..."
The1 said:
I remember a thread like this along time ago, It just doesnt all add up... Ladon Family flown out the next day.. I just think the whole thing is fishy and all.. Honestly you can't proove me wrong about the 8.4 second free fall. Ask any engineer or designer of big buildings.
The idea that you can put such a precise number for the fall time is ridiculous from the videos alone. The videos are never clear about how long the towers took to fall. Never that clear, anyway. And what is it we're measuring? The time it took the perimeter column to hit the ground? The debris cloud? There's way too much ambiguity in your claim to really be taken seriously.

That said, I have heard claims of the towers falling at anywhere from 8 seconds to 18 seconds. The 8 seconds is not really possible. Lets, once again, look at the math. Newtonian mechanics dictates a fall time of at least 9.2 seconds:

t=sqrt(2h/g)=sqrt(2[416]/9.81)=~9.2

Even if the government planned the fall, they can't change the laws of physics. An explosion is outwards. It would not cause the towers to have some initial velocity when they begin their fall. If anything the initial velocity would be upwards at an angle. This isn't even taking into account the resistance of the building (which would be relatively minimal) and air resistance.

If you want a more accurate time depiction for the fall, check out the seismic disturbances in NYC on 9/11.

Through careful interpretation of this data, it has been estimated that it took 11.3 +- 1.5 seconds for the towers to collapse. This is more believable as it doesn't defy physics.

And about your church claims, you can't prove that a guy didn't live for 600 years. Just as I can't prove that the towers didn't fall in 8.4 seconds. Except I can prove that they didn't fall in 8.4 seconds.

Last edited by Demosthenes; 2007-08-14 at 10:31 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-08-14, 10:35 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Pretty sure a massive fireball can burn..."
HandOfHeaven said:
Pretty sure a massive fireball can burn through to the ground just as fast.

And it's Bin Ladin, get it right.
Who cares what his name is.. All im saying is the whole 911 is complete bullshit. Also the people in america or any country have no authority. We are little peons.. No one really cares about us. All they care about is power/greed and were to stupid to realize were fighting wars for no reason.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2007-08-14, 10:49 AM in reply to The1's post starting "Who cares what his name is.. All im..."
The1 said:
Who cares what his name is.. All im saying is the whole 911 is complete bullshit. Also the people in america or any country have no authority. We are little peons.. No one really cares about us. All they care about is power/greed and were to stupid to realize were fighting wars for no reason.
Aww. I was hoping he'd comment on my previous post.

Since
Quote:
You got no proof that they didnt so I win end of story.
was said earlier, does that mean we win now?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-08-14, 10:51 AM in reply to The1's post starting "Who cares what his name is.. All im..."
I find it strange that people take an event such as 9/11, and twist it to make It into some kind of conspiracy.

Why can people not be more like us English? The government was behind 7/7! Tony Blair planted the bombs himself! Lobbocks. Four fellas with backpacks. End of.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-08-14, 11:12 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I find it strange that people take an..."
Lenny said:
I find it strange that people take an event such as 9/11, and twist it to make It into some kind of conspiracy.

Why can people not be more like us English? The government was behind 7/7! Tony Blair planted the bombs himself! Lobbocks. Four fellas with backpacks. End of.
Well the states don't even have proof that it was Afganistan fault the 911 attack happened.. They had to blame someone and that had to be a place that was full of oil Afgan/Iraq. They made billions so who cares about about 200 hundred lives or more. But as I realize when watching micheal moore's video and seeing wut the president reacted like when he heard the news he didnt even really care. If it happened to me id rush out there and be so pissed off. I just think the whole thing was so fkn setup. Also why did all the camera's in the buildings and stuff been confiscated and all that ? Mabye if you find them they will tell the truth!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2007-08-14, 11:15 AM in reply to The1's post starting "Well the states don't even have proof..."
The1 said:
Well the states don't even have proof that it was Afganistan fault the 911 attack happened.. They had to blame someone and that had to be a place that was full of oil Afgan/Iraq. They made billions so who cares about about 200 hundred lives or more. But as I realize when watching micheal moore's video and seeing wut the president reacted like when he heard the news he didnt even really care. If it happened to me id rush out there and be so pissed off. I just think the whole thing was so fkn setup. Also why did all the camera's in the buildings and stuff been confiscated and all that ? Mabye if you find them they will tell the truth!
Most of the cameras were probably destroyed in the massive collpase. You're not the smartest person, are you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-08-14, 11:17 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Most of the cameras were probably..."
mjordan2nd said:
Most of the cameras were probably destroyed in the massive explosion. You're not the smartest person, are you.
I meant hotel buildings and stuff have camera's also you fucking idiot now shut up before you know ur shit. The pentagon was not hit by a plane either it was a missile. It's proven the plane that hit it supposely had no remains which is bs. Impossible that a plane of that size can miracously dissappear...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The1

Posted 2007-08-14, 11:18 AM in reply to The1's post starting "I meant hotel buildings and stuff have..."
Temper, temper. You're not in the flame forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-08-14, 11:19 AM in reply to The1's post starting "I meant hotel buildings and stuff have..."
You're arguing with probably the smartest member at Zelaron, The1. You better have more to back up your statements than opinions.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-14, 11:20 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You're arguing with probably the..."
!King_Amazon! said:
You're arguing with probably the smartest member at Zelaron, The1. You better have more to back up your statements than opinions.
Well explain how the building beside the twin towers collapsed also ??? please explain that!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The1

Posted 2007-08-14, 11:21 AM in reply to The1's post starting "I meant hotel buildings and stuff have..."
The1 said:
I meant hotel buildings and stuff have camera's also you fucking idiot now shut up before you know ur shit.
Well, if you had any shred of communication skills you would have made clear what you meant instead of being equivocal about every damn thing.

And you have yet to respond to any of the science.

GG. Mj 1, The1 0.

Quote:
The pentagon was not hit by a plane either it was a missile. It's proven the plane that hit it supposely had no remains which is bs. Impossible that a plane of that size can miracously dissappear...
Riiiight.

Forget the fact that millions of people actually saw the remains of the plane. We can explain that away as the media controlled by the government!!!

You belittle people for religious beliefs. Then you post this shit. You're a hypocrite.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-08-14, 11:39 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Well, if you had any shred of..."
mjordan2nd said:
Well, if you had any shred of communication skills you would have made clear what you meant instead of being equivocal about every damn thing.

And you have yet to respond to any of the science.

GG. Mj 1, The1 0.

Riiiight.

Forget the fact that millions of people actually saw the remains of the plane. We can explain that away as the media controlled by the government!!!

You belittle people for religious beliefs. Then you post this shit. You're a hypocrite.
I didn't know this was a hockey game ? you get points for your subliminal theory's ? Wow aren't we cool... "sigh' I hate just how sporadic the way you simple minded people think.

I just laugh someone goes to church and smokes marijuana... And doesnt beleive he's commiting a sin.. Even thoe it's against the law.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The1

Posted 2007-08-14, 11:40 AM in reply to The1's post starting "I didn't know this was a hockey game ?..."
Troll 1, everyone else 0.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-14, 11:46 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Troll 1, everyone else 0."
Can anyone explain how the hijackers got into the cockpits ?? I heard from many airplane facilitys that they dont allow anyone in.. and they carry a gun in the compartment.. So explain how the fuck did lil towel heads take over ???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The1

Posted 2007-08-14, 11:52 AM in reply to The1's post starting "I didn't know this was a hockey game ?..."
The1 said:
I didn't know this was a hockey game?
You're the one who put it in the context of a game with your "I win end of story." You don't hockey? That's fine. We'll go basketball. The seismograph data was at least a 4 point play.

Mj 4, The1 0.

Don't like that either?

How about golf:

Mj -2, The +27 (clearly every one of your posts has been a triple bogey)

No? Suggest a different point system.

Actually, I could give a rats ass less about what the score is. What I was really trying to entice you to do was respond to the fucking evidence. Too dense to see that? Yea, just like I remember you.

Quote:
you get points for your subliminal theory's?
For. The. Love. Of. God. QUIT USING WORDS YOU DON'T KNOW! My theory is in no way subliminal. It has been put out there in a very obvious way, and I have backed it with scientific data.

Quote:
Wow aren't we cool... "sigh' I hate just how sporadic the way you simple minded people think.
Again with terms we don't really know how to use. Nice.

You're making my job of making you look like a moron all the easier.

Quote:
I just laugh someone goes to church and smokes marijuana... And doesnt beleive he's commiting a sin.. Even thoe it's against the law.
American law and divine law don't necessarily coincide.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-08-14, 11:56 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "You're the one who put it in the..."
How were the laws of physics changed to permit the heat from the burning jet fuel to fatally weaken buildings constructed of 150,000-200,000 tons of steel?

Why did the South tower collapse, since most of the jet fuel apparently was ignited in the fireball accompanying Flight 175s crash?

Why did the sections of both towers that were above the fires disintegrate as soon as they collapsed rather than landing as large blocks? (Both buildings collapse from top to bottom very similarly to what demolition experts call a “smooth wave.”)

Why did World Trade Center 7, which wasnt hit by an aircraft or falling debris, collapse at all? Apparently it is the first large building in history that completely disintegrated from a fire.

To add further fuel to the raging discussion, the WTC changed ownership just eleven weeks before the towers went down. In addition, we’ve been recently informed that key surveillance tapes and maintenance logs were destroyed in the disaster (link). Finally, the speed with which Controlled Demolition Inc. removed and shipped away the debris is drawing criticism. CDI is reportedly the same firm that also swiftly removed the debris from the Oklahoma City bombing.

http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero...le/trou_en.htm

Which is to small to be a plane...

The1 - 7 / mj - sadly -3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The1

Posted 2007-08-14, 12:03 PM in reply to The1's post starting "How were the laws of physics changed to..."
You can't explain or doubt or question anything that you don't have more information on.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V