Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2003-06-01, 06:26 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
You know...I always love helping out new people like they will advertise in trade windows "I got a Venom grip for trade! I just want a soj". I usually feel bad for em and hook their character up completely, so I do not mind helping people out. The problem I have with a post like this is (and my many friend who play near me) is people always want something for nothing. My first account I had every class at least lvl 90+ (no assasin). I had a ton of AO_Iths, duped items, real WF, the works...I log on one day and I got pass changed. So 2 weeks ago I decided to start back up again. All of my friends got bored of having it all and quit and I started with nothing. I cowed, found little things for trade (p.gems and whatnot) and now I have a level 96 sorc with an awesome build and tons of hexes. The main point of this all is it isnt hard to help yourself and while I'm not trying to bash ya...I just cant help but be a bit dissapointed that people dont want to work for things. Anyway, I am glad to help you out if you need. I got 7 mules of Meph items unidentified, messsage SephirothSoul1 on USWest...if I do not reply I am proabably botting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SephirothSoul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSephirothSoul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SephirothSoul

Posted 2003-06-02, 02:31 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
hey seph, i need help on west, east is boring lol, i neeed a mf sorc hookup since ill just do runs till i get gear ;/
also my acct name is *Smurfing-THX
~To be leet, or to not to be leet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LimeDeMoN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLimeDeMoN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LimeDeMoN

Posted 2003-06-02, 03:26 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
Hey Seph, do you have an Armageddon Fletch sorc ammy? acct is *1337-thug
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-06-02, 04:57 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
can i get a gale grasp ammy and a hex?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2003-06-03, 07:30 AM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
Yes I have some extra MF gear. Yes I have armageddon fletch. I will think about giving a hex for free since I am saving em to buy more runes. Once again...Sephirothsoul1
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SephirothSoul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSephirothSoul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SephirothSoul

Posted 2003-06-03, 03:33 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
Is that your account? Right now, it says that you're not on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-06-03, 11:48 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
Yes, that's my account...keep in mind I live in South Korea and I am 13 hours ahead of the states.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

SephirothSoul

Posted 2003-06-04, 05:03 AM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
Hmm... looks like I'm gonna have to wake up pretty early then
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-06-04, 07:33 AM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
some body has on "europe" HARDCORE some little items , or old chars for a little hc nuub pliz?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
flohe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenflohe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

flohe

Posted 2003-06-05, 01:22 AM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
Ive noticed one thing ive seen pretty much 3 ppl from europe here so basically if u play europe, sorry guys ur left in the ditch...
The most important word in the english dictionary is - WHY
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
immortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenimmortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

immortal_king

Posted 2003-06-05, 02:29 AM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
NGM, i can hook you up with a few A-fletchs. Right now its 3:20am ill prolly make you a mule and Pm you the password. I know no one will help me with what i need but what the hell i tell yall what happened anyways and maybe someone can help. Last night i was muling my 4 sock valor 4 sock storm 160/45/45 armour and about 20 3-20-20 and a few 290's and the fuckin realms went down and i lost it all. I was wandering if maybe someone had a spare 4 sock valor or something i could trade for one cause right now my zon is armor less... keep in mind, you help me ill get you back no matter what. See, i have alot of shit but no time to trade and most of it is known 1.08 dupes and such that people just dont need anymore. So if anyone can help me out id appreciate it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-06-05, 11:41 AM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
Heh, thanks. I never got the PM yet, but I'm sure you'll get to it.

And that sucks that you lost all of that good shit... hope you get it back somehow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-06-06, 04:14 AM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
can someone hook me up with a occy orb @USEast?i need one for my mfing sorc. my account is *202020=60 if u can get me one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
(^_-) is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between(^_-) is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

(^_-)

Posted 2003-06-06, 06:34 AM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
can someone give me a a-fletch and bug valor? pm me if u can.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2003-06-06, 10:27 AM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
Hey, does anyone have a duped 08 valor or/and shako? I could really use em/it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-06-06, 02:29 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
hey i could use a bugged valor for my barb since he got hacked. im on UsEast and my account is greg98 is anyone is nice enough to get me one. thanks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D2Hackr89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenD2Hackr89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

D2Hackr89

Posted 2003-06-06, 02:37 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
NGM, West?

Nevermind, I'll look for you.

EDIT:
I've msg 1337-thug, and you seem to be AFK at the moment.

I guess I will need to look for you some other time.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.

Last edited by Senesia; 2003-06-06 at 02:48 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-06, 03:49 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
MSG me again. I'm on now. 1337-thug.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-06-06, 04:21 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
Senesia gave me the valor and shako. Thanks a lot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-06-06, 04:28 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
No problem. I just reinstalled D2 and logged into all of my accounts, and found some valor and shakos in my shared one.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia