Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Smile do u like to hunt or fish
Posted 2007-11-19, 12:40 PM
any time i get i go fishing or hunting. right now it is duck season but ive only gone once this year because ive been helping my dad build a lodge.i shot my first duck last year cause thats when i got my first shotgun. i go fishin alot too. this year i caught a 27' trout.im getting it mounted at my dads shop.last year i caught a 28' redfish.im getting it mounted at my dads shop too.which is located in aransas pass tx across the street from heb on highway 361.if u come you will really be amazed.he gives guided huntin and fishin trips too.if your ever in AP stop by.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
150089 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between150089 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Posted 2007-11-19, 03:05 PM in reply to 150089's post "do u like to hunt or fish"
Welcome outdoor enthuiest, I do a little fishing as well. Didn't get to go out this year though, work sorta got in the way.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-11-19, 03:14 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Welcome outdoor enthuiest, I do a..."
u could still go right now.fishin season is all year long.
gig'em
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
150089 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between150089 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Posted 2007-11-19, 03:15 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Welcome outdoor enthuiest, I do a..."
I'm not so much a hunter, but do enjoy a nice relaxing fishing trip every now and then. My uncle (who is my neighbor) has a 24' boat and him and my dad go out every once in a while, sometimes when i'm lucky and awake i'll go out with them sometimes.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-11-19, 03:35 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'm not so much a hunter, but do enjoy..."
do your uncle and dad catch alot.if they dont come to my dads shop in aransas pass across the street from heb.they catch 6-48 fish each trip.come on by and look around.he mounts them if u want him to.samething with hunting
gig'em
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Posted 2007-11-19, 03:43 PM in reply to 150089's post starting "do your uncle and dad catch alot.if..."
you can also go tukey and deer hunting.he used to take people up to boston each year too.just not this year he could not find anyone to go this year.maybe next year.the first year he went they had a hell of a time.they shot all kinds of ducks.but u got to be careful because you hunt on the rocks in the bays there.he came home with all kinds of things.
gig'em
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Posted 2007-11-19, 04:01 PM in reply to 150089's post "do u like to hunt or fish"
I've never been hunting. Although, I have a buddy at work that wants to take me. Maybe I'll take him up on his offer one of these days. I'm just normally busy on weekends.

I used to go fishing all the damn time. At least once or twice a week. I knew of a spot where as soon as you'd drop your line in the river, you caught a fish at least 90% of the time. Good times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-19, 04:52 PM in reply to 150089's post "do u like to hunt or fish"
I'd like to go out fishing some time.

And though I'd love to get our shotguns out again, I don't particularly want to do the hunting. Maybe a bit of clay pigeon shooting instead.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-11-19, 07:02 PM in reply to 150089's post "do u like to hunt or fish"
I enjoy fishing. I throw the fish back though, but not before punching them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-11-20, 07:06 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I enjoy fishing. I throw the fish back..."
And making them feel insignificant.

Lousy fish.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-20, 07:44 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "And making them feel insignificant. ..."
I used to fish back when I didn't have to work.. and have shit to do all the time. Here in the "river city" it's filled with good places to fish, but they're always full of the locals that basically live off of the fish they catch, which is sad, but at the same time somewhat inspirational that they aren't just sitting around on the street corner begging for change.

One of these days I'd like to go into the Gulf and go fishing, it's a trip, but you can come back with some 36" fish...

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-11-20, 12:13 PM in reply to 150089's post "do u like to hunt or fish"
I'm there right now. i come there all the time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Little Man is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLittle Man is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Little Man

Posted 2007-11-20, 12:42 PM in reply to Little Man's post starting "I'm there right now. i come there all..."
Little Man said:
I'm there right now. i come there all the time.

Schizophrenic
Diactionary.com said:
1. Psychiatry. Also called dementia praecox. a severe mental disorder characterized by some, but not necessarily all, of the following features: emotional blunting, intellectual deterioration, social isolation, disorganized speech and behavior, delusions, and hallucinations.
2. a state characterized by the coexistence of contradictory or incompatible elements.
So you are fishing with yourself? Kool.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-11-20, 01:23 PM in reply to Little Man's post starting "I'm there right now. i come there all..."
Is it kyeruu?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-11-20, 02:07 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Is it kyeruu?!"
No, Kyreuu's grammar is far worse.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-11-21, 10:26 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "No, Kyreuu's grammar is far worse."
I prefer hunting, but only when I am hunting a certain animal.

This animal is none other than the human. Killing them is truly a great pastime of mine.

Typically I prefer knifing them but sometimes a gun can be just as much fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bon Clay enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBon Clay enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Bon Clay