Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Heeeee ^^
Posted 2007-11-15, 12:27 AM
I met this really cute guy (whom I think is gay) and we chatted for a good bit about video games and I gave him my phone number.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-11-15, 12:28 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "Heeeee ^^"
Don't you already have a boyfriend / fuckbuddy / whatever already
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-11-15, 12:33 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Don't you already have a boyfriend /..."
No, Craig and I broke up about a month ago after having been together for a year.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-11-15, 12:41 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "No, Craig and I broke up about a month..."
what if he turns out not gay?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2007-11-15, 12:42 AM in reply to iceman887's post starting "what if he turns out not gay?"
Then I'll have made a friend I can actually play video games I like with.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-11-15, 09:19 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Then I'll have made a friend I can..."
KagomJack said:
Then I'll have made a friend I can actually play video games I like with.
That is more than creepy...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-15, 11:47 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "That is more than creepy..."
No, you have no clue how annoying it is to be surrounded by people who don't like fighting games or Halo. The closest friend of mine who does enjoy those kinds of games is almost 2 hours away from me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-11-15, 01:38 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "No, you have no clue how annoying it is..."
Oh, I see. I thought you meant someone that you like explicitly. I play Fifa with this gay guy named Chris, but he told me I'm not hot enough for him to even try. Ha, kind of weird.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-15, 02:44 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Oh, I see. I thought you meant someone..."
Haha. It's all good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-11-15, 07:05 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Don't you already have a boyfriend /..."
Don't you even pay attention to what he types?
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-11-15, 07:50 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Don't you even pay attention to what he..."
I don't think I made a post about breaking up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-11-15, 09:32 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I don't think I made a post about..."
I'm pretty sure you did because I knew about it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-15, 10:21 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I don't think I made a post about..."
You did, Sov just wasn't around when you posted it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-15, 10:56 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "You did, Sov just wasn't around when..."
Oh, well, then. M'kay!

Oh, hey, a whole thread about it! I had forgotten I did that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-11-15, 11:23 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Oh, well, then. M'kay! Oh, hey, a..."
And you think stoners like myself are more forgetful, don't you? Ha!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-15, 11:29 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "And you think stoners like myself are..."
No, not at all. I know for a fact I'm more forgetful than stoners!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-11-16, 01:29 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "No, you have no clue how annoying it is..."
KagomJack said:
No, you have no clue how annoying it is to be surrounded by people who don't like fighting games or Halo. The closest friend of mine who does enjoy those kinds of games is almost 2 hours away from me.
My best memories of college (and, believe me, it is surprising that I remember this portion of my stoner days) are of extensive Tekken tournaments. Good stuff. Not the same when playing solo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-11-16, 07:19 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "My best memories of college (and,..."
It's all about getting baked and playing some Super Smash Brothers N64 style. Get your buddies together, light up a blunt or two and you have yourself an afternoon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-16, 07:48 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "It's all about getting baked and..."
All persons identical to Kagom are persons who are homosexual.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-16, 01:08 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "You don't need drugs to enjoy video..."
I must disagree with your second statement. Video games while high is much more enjoyable.

Although, you're right, drugs do not need to be present for me to enjoy video games.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos