Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2007-11-21, 02:26 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "you betta reckinize"
Fable was a badass game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-21, 02:30 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Fable was a badass game."
Indeed. I always burn out on it and don't get incredibly far, but it's a great game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-21, 02:39 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Indeed. I always burn out on it and..."
I've beat it. So........

bleh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-21, 03:04 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I've beat it. So........ bleh?"
Fable 2 looks quite interesting. Anyone seen the trailers and walkthrough videos?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-11-21, 03:11 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Fable 2 looks quite interesting. Anyone..."
I've heard Fable 2 is much, much better than Fable 1. A lot of people were disappointed with Fable 1.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-21, 03:18 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I've heard Fable 2 is much, much better..."
Really? I've heard nothing but praise for Fable 1.

Fable 2 is one of those games that you'd buy just because there are new mechanics in it that you want to try out - for example, the single button combat, and how it's backed by drum beats to get you into the swing of things, pardon the pun.

Peter Molyneux has said there are three main features to Fable 2. So far, two have been shown:

- Love -- ie, your dog, creating a family, children etc.
- One button combat system

As far as I know, the third is still under wraps until Molyneux decides it's time to announce it. I reckon he'll wait until one of the big Gaming Conventions rolls around again - so it will probably be next year when we hear about it (possibly even as late as March at GDC).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-11-21, 03:42 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Fable."
Why must you post in old ass threads its fucking annoying.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-11-21, 05:40 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Really? I've heard nothing but praise..."
What is the release date for Fable 2?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-11-21, 06:56 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Why must you post in old ass threads..."
MightyJoe said:
http://zelaron.com/forum/profile.php...=ignore&u=2792
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-21, 09:47 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://zelaron.com/forum/profile.php?do=..."
I wish I could, but I can't.
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-11-21, 09:50 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "I wish I could, but I can't."
Owned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-21, 10:01 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Owned."
He would still see the thread anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-11-21, 10:05 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "He would still see the thread anyway."
Yeah I know, I'm such ownage.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-21, 10:06 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Yeah I know, I'm such ownage."
I think it's funny that one thread can have completely different discussions in it, spanning years. I don't think any NEW threads should be made, we should just recycle old ones.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2007-11-21, 10:08 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I think it's funny that one thread can..."
I should pass that along to WW. That's an excellent idea!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-21, 10:15 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I should pass that along to WW. That's..."
Would probably save on server space!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2007-11-22, 09:44 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "What is the release date for Fable 2?"
Probably late 2008, if not 2009.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-11-22, 09:58 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Owned."
Nah, I've figured a way out.
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-11-24, 08:56 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Would probably save on server space!"
I third the motion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-11-26, 07:24 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Why must you post in old ass threads..."
MightyJoe said:
/signed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos