Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

I got into a car accident.
Posted 2007-11-16, 05:01 AM
Last Tuesday night, I was driving home from work nothing out of the ordinary, and all of a sudden bam I'm in the hospital. I had no Idea how I got there, and was confused beyond all reason. I came -to with tubes sticking out of my, a huge gash on my forehead and tons of people standing above me saying "OMG! He's awake!!"

Apparently One of my lungs collapsed, I broke my ankle, and my wrist, have a huge gash on my head and lost a large chunk of my memory prior to the accident.

yay
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-11-16, 06:21 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "I got into a car accident."
Don't abuse the hospital drugs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-11-16, 07:01 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "I got into a car accident."
Were you fucked up when you wrecked?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-16, 07:50 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Were you fucked up when you wrecked?"
I'd be rich if we bet on this...

That sucks dude. I've come out pretty decently from the two accidents I've been in. The first one I smashed my head into the windshield and it was almost like I had smoked salvia and had vertigo at the same time. Then my side got T-boned, but I left with maybe a couple bruises and crashes.

Pics?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-16, 10:35 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'd be rich if we bet on this... ..."
As soon as I get teh pic of my car on here Ill upload it.. I was under no drugs except my seroquel which I am prescribed to take every night.

I feel like shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-11-16, 12:54 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "As soon as I get teh pic of my car on..."
So what has everyone told you? Whats the story?
He wasn't on anything besides his prescription but now they know that he HAS BEEN on everything besides his prescription.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-11-16, 01:06 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "So what has everyone told you? Whats..."
Haha wonder what that conversation was like.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-16, 01:56 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "As soon as I get teh pic of my car on..."
Quote:
I was under no drugs except my sequel which I am prescribed to take every night.
You were on MySQL? I didn't know it was a drug.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-11-16, 02:02 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "You were on MySQL? I didn't know it was..."
Oh, you funny computer, you!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-16, 03:06 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "I got into a car accident."
Holy shit man. Glad to hear you're alive.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-11-16, 05:59 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "I got into a car accident."
Hopefully theres no long term memory loss, get better soon.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-11-17, 12:22 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "I got into a car accident."
Goddamn! That's fucking insane, dude. Best wishes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-11-17, 12:59 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "I got into a car accident."
Serequel (sp) is satans drug.

But yeah, that sucks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-11-17, 08:09 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Serequel (sp) is satans drug. But..."
Sorry yes, I meant Seroquel.

I currently have a hole in my left lung and it hurts like fuck to breath. Yay for Vicodin I guess... even though I'd prefer the morphine they originally gave me that I don't remember receiving.

Heres 1 pic of me.. Car is coming soon:

Well, its me and my 13 year old sister in the hospital

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-11-17, 08:18 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Sorry yes, I meant Seroquel. I..."
-Spectord- said:
Thats why it says 1/07/2004 right?

Last edited by Kaneda; 2007-11-17 at 08:28 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2007-11-17, 08:28 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Sorry yes, I meant Seroquel. I..."
Not a fan of the Vicodin, myself. Leaves me spaced out and unable to think clearly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-11-17, 09:26 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Not a fan of the Vicodin, myself. ..."
WetWired said:
Not a fan of the drugs, myself. Leaves me spaced out and unable to think clearly.
Fixed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2007-11-18, 09:27 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Fixed"
Yeah, it has that date on there, but its not like my sis updates her phone to the correct date... shes only 13.

Are you trying to tell me that I'm faking an accident?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-11-18, 12:21 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Yeah, it has that date on there, but..."
Broken ankles suck dude. Where did yours break exactly? My friends broke 6 inches above his ankle playing soccer, and it was gross to see it hanging there. They had to pull the muscles down together to put the bone back into place, at which point in time I heard a blood curdling scream from him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-19, 07:25 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "I got into a car accident."
so you r sayin you drivin and like that u were in the hostpital
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
150089 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between150089 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between