Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

level 19 twinks
Posted 2006-03-20, 04:23 PM
whats the best level 19 twink class i think im gonna start a gnome rogue with engineering but i dunno what do you guys think
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Farting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFarting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Farting_Pumpkin

Posted 2006-03-20, 07:38 PM in reply to Farting_Pumpkin's post "level 19 twinks"
I personally think its a waste of time, but rogues would prolly be the best. You'll more than likely need a ton of gold to actually twink him out. Using zg enchants on the legs, and such. Also fiery enchants on both weapons will help.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-03-20, 08:33 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "I personally think its a waste of time,..."
You can't use ZG enchants on a lvl 19, because a level 19 can't get into ZG, not to mention that if they could, they'd pull the whole zone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2006-03-20, 09:36 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "I personally think its a waste of time,..."
i was thinking 1 crusader enchant and 1 fiery?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Farting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFarting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Farting_Pumpkin

Posted 2006-03-20, 09:56 PM in reply to Farting_Pumpkin's post "level 19 twinks"
Wasteful ;-\.

Go rogue so they cant see you. Then harm them =D
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-03-20, 11:03 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Wasteful ;-\. Go rogue so they cant..."
wow your willing to crusader on your twink? i would go dual fiery at most which is still really awesome
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2006-03-21, 06:04 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "You can't use ZG enchants on a lvl 19,..."
Actually, you just have a 60 put a zg enchant on a boe gear, then mail to the twinked pretty sure this is possible.
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-03-22, 12:14 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Actually, you just have a 60 put a zg..."
Also, if it's an actual item that puts an enchant onto something (like librams), I'm pretty sure you can just open a trade with someone that has it and put the item to be enchanted into the will not be traded box and have the person use the enchant item on the item to be enchanted.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-03-26, 11:43 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Also, if it's an actual item that puts..."
You cannot ZG enchant someone's item over the trade window. If you attempt to do it on a BoE item it will bind it to you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2006-04-03, 04:22 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "You cannot ZG enchant someone's item..."
Best enchants for a 19 twink is lifestealing. 2x assasination daggers. or 2x cruel barb. Librams are a must. 100hp to head and 100hp to legs. Check the wow PvP forums for a list of lvl19 twink gear.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2006-04-03, 06:28 AM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Best enchants for a 19 twink is..."
I've seen level 19 twinks that can rip people in their 30s apart.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-04-04, 10:29 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I've seen level 19 twinks that can rip..."
Rogues suck. Be a man. PvP with a fist weapon warrior.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2006-04-04, 11:09 AM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "Rogues suck. Be a man. PvP with a fist..."
Can someone explain what a twink class is?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2006-04-04, 02:27 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "Can someone explain what a twink class..."
I'm not exactly sure what a "twink class" is but a twink is a character that is at the top of a low level BG bracket(level 19 or 29 usually)but is given the best possible items and enchants and such that they can possibly get. "Twinking" a character is what you do to a twink, basically getting them the best gear they can get at their level and getting them uber enchants.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-04-08, 04:27 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm not exactly sure what a "twink..."
The last time I check TWINK meant FAGGOT. But then again, this is a new eara! YEAH WILD SECKS!

But in all seriousness I've fought twinks on my NORMAL alt who is lvl 19 I pvp with and most of them blow fucking dick and are worthless players at 60 which is why they make lowbies and deckout to try and get somewhat of an advantage against players with gear scaled for their level.

I'm pushing for level req's on all enchants, hopefully that'll nerf fucking twinks.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2006-04-08, 11:29 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "The last time I check TWINK meant..."
Most people that make twinks already have level 60s and are bored with that aspect of the game when it comes to PVP. PVP at 60 isn't nearly as balanced as PVP at 19 or 29, that's why people do their battle there. A full group of level 19 twinks vs another full group of level 19 twinks in WSG is one of the greatest tests of skill there is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-04-20, 09:31 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Most people that make twinks already..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Most people that make twinks already have level 60s and are bored with that aspect of the game when it comes to PVP. PVP at 60 isn't nearly as balanced as PVP at 19 or 29, that's why people do their battle there. A full group of level 19 twinks vs another full group of level 19 twinks in WSG is one of the greatest tests of skill there is.
No its not... Nude bg is the greatest test of skill there is. Duh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2006-04-20, 10:02 AM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "No its not... Nude bg is the greatest..."
Nude mage vs nude warrior.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Cool 19 twink rogue
Posted 2007-11-11, 07:54 AM in reply to Farting_Pumpkin's post "level 19 twinks"
Farting_Pumpkin said:
whats the best level 19 twink class i think im gonna start a gnome rogue with engineering but i dunno what do you guys think
thats what i have... hes really good.. but dont listen to those guys on other ones... they are saying getting all defias... you DONT WANT any of them accept the chest piece... or tunic of westfall.... and you either want for weapons... Assassin's blade and Sentinel's Blade... or Cruel Barb and Assassin'sblade/ Sentinels blade...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

B-D

Posted 2007-11-11, 05:07 PM in reply to B-D's post "19 twink rogue"
plus 1 for guest posting
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MightyJoe