Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

What's new with all of you?
Posted 2007-11-05, 04:50 PM
Haven't been on here in a while. Activity seems to be really low.

I got my license taken away until the 29th of this month for doing 75 in a 45 and "driving recklessly." I was just going as fast as everyone else in front of me, he was pulling out of a street as I passed it, got right behind me and had his lights on before I even knew what happened. Probably a new guy just trying to hand out as many tickets as he could before the end of the month (this happened October 29th).

Got a raise at work and a new TV.

What's new with all of you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-11-05, 05:22 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post "What's new with all of you?"
Well, 75 in a 45 is quite a bit over the limit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-11-05, 06:02 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Well, 75 in a 45 is quite a bit over..."
Yeah, down here, they treat more than 25 over quite differently than less than 25 over.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-11-05, 06:57 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post "What's new with all of you?"
Damn, they took your license for that? You must have had multiple previous infractions.. How you getting around now?

I speed all the time, but I haven't been pulled over in over a year now. Hope I just didn't jinx myself. Speeding - the right way to drive.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-05, 08:49 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post "What's new with all of you?"
Sucks to hear that, I've been bogged down with homework as of late. Also get a radar detector.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-11-05, 09:01 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Sucks to hear that, I've been bogged..."
Nothing new here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-05, 09:09 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post "What's new with all of you?"
Nothing new. Break-up, work, and wanting booze.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-11-05, 09:09 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post "What's new with all of you?"
I have a clean driving record except for this. The reason EVERYONE goes that fast on there is because it's just a giant straight, no turns at all, barely any hills at all, just a 10 mile straight, the cops even do 75 on there. My county is having a crackdown on reckless driving, he said I was driving recklessly while speeding which is complete crap.

I do have a radar detector, by the time it went off he was behind me. He didn't use his gun, he got up to 75 and knew that was how fast I was going.

My friends have been pretty nice and have been driving me a bunch of places. A guy from work is nice enough to pick me up and take me home everyday until i get my license back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-11-05, 10:25 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post "What's new with all of you?"
That's some shitty shit, man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-11-05, 10:51 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "That's some shitty shit, man."
My giants are 6-2. And the eagles are in last. Now only if Dallas would come in second to last then i would be a happy boy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-11-05, 11:00 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "My giants are 6-2. And the eagles are..."
I just got a 75 cent raise to $7.25 and I am working 84 hours total for last week and this week. Had a nice weekend, am seeing this nice cool girl, and just doing what I please.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-06, 07:04 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post "What's new with all of you?"
Well I had been seeing this girl for 2-3 weeks now and Saturday night we "made it official" - I know that sounds kinda lame, but I've got a girlfriend now. It's technically been 10 months since my last relationship so this should be interesting. In that 10 month span, though, I probably had the best time of my life. It's great not being tied down to somebody, but after awhile, you get tired of it and want something more. I think I've found it. She's amazing.

Other than that, I just got a dollar raise, so now I'm making $13.50 - it's decent pay, but I don't know how much longer I want to be here. I need to get back in school.

Dar_Win, why would they take away your license for one offense? That sounds pretty retarded.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-06, 07:22 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Well I had been seeing this girl for..."
It was more than 25 miles over the speed limit. I know several people that got their license taken away for a good bit for shit like that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven