Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Cool Yo...

Posted 2007-01-21, 03:34 AM
Yo, I mine as well post something here because I becoming a very active poster on this site lately. So decided I should introduce myself here. I'm Goodlookinguy you will find me most of the time under the RPG Maker area, but sometimes under the anime area. I suppose that pretty much shows you what I'm into. My actual brother is Michael_Sama. I'm hoping that if I get around enough maybe I can appear on the stats area of this site. Right now I'm somewhere around 13%, not high enough to put in easy. Anyway, if you need any help with rpg maker stuff be sure to visit that area, I and many others will help you.

Goodlookinguy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-01-21, 11:21 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Yo..."
Hello
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-01-21, 02:21 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Hello"
,,\/ ^.^ Greetings, welcome to earth my alien friend.
"Ban shampoo, demand real poo"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSlyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Slyvr

Posted 2007-01-21, 04:00 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Yo..."
Why hallo thar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-01-22, 07:18 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Yo..."
Welcome aboard mate.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-01-22, 08:58 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Welcome aboard mate."
sup...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-01-23, 03:59 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Yo..."
Good day to thee.

We've already met in the RM2K3 forum, but it never hurts to say "Hallo!" more formally.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Cool My Reply

Posted 2007-01-23, 04:03 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "sup..."
Thank you for coming in here and saying hello and sorts to me, HandOfHeaven, Slyvr, Sovereign, Thanatos, kyeruu, & Lenny as it is nice to meet all of you as well.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-01-27, 01:45 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Yo..."
Allo. Ya Amerikanets.

What's up?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Cool My Reply Again

Posted 2007-01-27, 02:55 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Allo. Ya Amerikanets. What's up?"
Hello to you KagomJack.

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-01-27, 06:09 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "My Reply Again"
Hi. I'm gonna spruce up your avatar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2007-01-27, 07:42 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Hi. I'm gonna spruce up your avatar."
Atnas said:
Hi. I'm gonna spruce up your avatar.
Hello Atnas, sprucing up my avatar up eh, well it took me about 5 minutes to make it so it's not much, I admit it sucks, but it's based on the manga I'm writing/drawing, which is posted in another post.

EDIT: Note that I put up an avatar the Atnas sent me, it's awsome!!!
ANOTHER EDIT: I'm up to 25.4 percent in the stats, yay.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2007-01-27 at 08:18 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-01-28, 06:30 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Hello Atnas, sprucing up my avatar up..."
I haven't been too active of late, I think it's time for me to start posting alot more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2007-01-28, 11:18 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Hello Atnas, sprucing up my avatar up..."
Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-01-28, 11:39 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Welcome to the forums and enjoy your..."
Hello to you also MightyJoe.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-01-28, 11:42 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Reply"
Stay away from joe. Hes from detroit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

???

Posted 2007-01-28, 11:50 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Stay away from joe. Hes from detroit."
Sovereign said:
Stay away from joe. Hes from detroit.
Umm...what am I supposed to be worried about?

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-01-29, 07:32 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "???"
He'll stab you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-01-29, 08:15 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "He'll stab you."
With a knife.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2007-01-29, 10:46 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "With a knife."
And not feel guilty about it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos