Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Posted 2010-07-17, 11:21 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "2 Utah State Employees Allegedly Behind..."
If you want to see the kind of people I'm surrounded by on a daily basis, check out the comments section on that article. It's full of idiots.

I'm of the opinion that the state workers need to be prosecuted as heavily as possible. I mean, they've released personal information on people to the public, including things such as SSNs and due dates for pregnant women and childrens names and shit. What are the odds that some ignorant redneck is going to get his/her hands on the information and try to take the law into their own hands? These workers have potentially recklessly endangered the lives and livelyhoods of people, many of which have turned out to be here completely legally. If I were one of the people on the list, I'd be royally pissed off. Anyone who is on the list but is actually here legally could (and should) probably sue either the state or the employees for defamation of character.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!