Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

What people don't know about Atnas
Posted 2008-03-06, 08:51 AM
He's the artistic gay kid from The Wedding Crashers.

It's obvious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-06, 09:17 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "What people don't know about Atnas"
Clearly.

Actually, "X"-ly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-03-06, 09:23 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Clearly. Actually, "X"-ly."
I mean.. it makes perfect sense.

He's confused about his sexuality. He loves to draw. And he's anti-social.

It's a perfect match!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-06, 09:28 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I mean.. it makes perfect sense. ..."
R O F L

I can't find a damn picture that he gives Vince Vaughn in the movie, ROFL!

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-03-06, 12:50 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "R O F L ..."
never seen that movie =(
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-06, 12:53 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "never seen that movie =("
It's been on TBS for like the past week. Get with the times, hamster.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-06, 12:54 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "never seen that movie =("
WHAT
WHAT
WHAT
WHAT???

That is probably my all-time favorite comedy movie, seriously. The combination of awkward situations and just hilairious scenarios keeps my sides in stitches the whole way through.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1tgS1n7DQbY

Funniset scene in the movie to me

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xuHkDT7q6Gg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=392I_cnVbBI

2nd funniest.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NJgafoodoeg

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-03-06, 12:54 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "It's been on TBS for like the past..."
im sorry!! i dont really watch too much TV.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-06, 01:00 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "im sorry!! i dont really watch too much..."
I would agree with you, BUT, I know Atnas in real life. Yes he loves to draw. No he is not anti-social. And, come on, that doesn't even look like him! That guy is missing the pimples!
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-03-06, 01:40 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I would agree with you, BUT, I know..."
but he is confused about his sexuality?

rofl
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-03-06, 01:50 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "but he is confused about his sexuality?..."
yea that was mentioned by him. he came out as bi a few days ago.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-06, 01:51 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "yea that was mentioned by him. he came..."
Is it bad that the first thing that popped into my mind while watching that movie yesterday was, "Holy shit. This kid is Atnas." ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-06, 02:11 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "yea that was mentioned by him. he came..."
He did? Where was I during all of this?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-03-06, 02:28 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "He did? Where was I during all of this?"
LOL Kagom's on the lookout now!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-03-06, 04:36 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "He did? Where was I during all of this?"
KagomJack said:
He did? Where was I during all of this?
http://zelaron.com/forum/showpost.php?p=622086

Haven't a clue where you were. It was quite recent, so you were around.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-03-06, 10:48 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "http://zelaron.com/forum/showpost.php?p=..."
Jesus Heartshitting Christ.

I guess I was kinda too busy being all lovesick over some guy who just moved to the state :V
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-03-06, 10:51 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Jesus Heartshitting Christ. I guess..."
KagomJack said:
Jesus Heartshitting Christ.

I guess I was kinda too busy being all lovesick over some guy who just moved to the state :V
Bad Kagom, back away from Atnas.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-03-06, 10:57 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Bad Kagom, back away from Atnas."
Atnas is way too young for my tastes. I like guys at least 2-11 years older than me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-03-06, 11:22 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Atnas is way too young for my tastes. ..."
KagomJack said:
Atnas is way too young for my tastes. I like guys at least 2-11 years older than me.
You can deny it KagomJack but we know the truth. Kidding, kinda.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-03-07, 06:33 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "You can deny it KagomJack but we know..."
2-11? That's a weird range.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V