Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Hey man.
Posted 2011-06-03, 09:48 PM
I fucked your wife. Also, you should never do crack.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2011-06-03, 11:30 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Hey man."
It's funny because you like cock
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-06-04, 10:28 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It's funny because you like cock"
Naw dawg, you got me all wrong. I'm straight as can be. I'm down with the bitches 'n fish taco.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2011-06-05, 10:43 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It's funny because you like cock"
He was on crack, obviously.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2011-06-05, 11:38 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "He was on crack, obviously."
Mang, crack is whack. Fill your crack pipe with life instead.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2011-06-06, 12:04 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Mang, crack is whack. Fill your crack..."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
Mang, crack is whack. Fill your crack pipe with life instead.
and allllllll my lifeeeeee
i've prayed for someone like you
and I hope that
you
feel the same way
tooooo

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2011-06-06, 08:32 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "and allllllll my lifeeeeee i've prayed..."
I think your sorry little crackheaded self needs to get off my goddamn lawn before I fuck your wife.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2011-06-07, 02:17 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I think your sorry little crackheaded..."
look mang, i been on dat lawn all day long u ain ben wit no wife

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2011-06-07, 08:05 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "look mang, i been on dat lawn all day..."
So what is the circumference of an imaginary triangular circle.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2011-06-09, 07:22 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Hey man."
What the FUCK is this thread about???
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-06-09, 07:43 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "What the FUCK is this thread about???"
Son, have you properly flagellated the inmates today?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2011-06-09, 08:04 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "What the FUCK is this thread about???"
Skurai said: [Goto]
What the FUCK is this thread about???
Zelaron
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-06-10, 07:53 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Zelaron"
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Zelaron
Zelaron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack