Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Fiesta and Secret of the Solstice
Posted 2008-07-10, 04:08 PM
Hey all! How's it going?

Just wanted to drop by and share 2 of my favorite games that I enjoy playing...

Fiesta Online is a 3D MMORPG that is free to play and enables players to do basically anything that any MMORPG would let you do. With a big community, the game easily becomes a fun game to play with its many quests, areas to explore, and features to experiment with.

The Secret of the Solstice is another 3D MMORPG that has similar features as Fiesta but has more classes and is set in a world similar to that of Ragnorak Online.

So....does anyone play either of those games?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
airgamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenairgamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

airgamer

Posted 2008-07-10, 05:12 PM in reply to airgamer's post "Fiesta and Secret of the Solstice"
Fiesta looked cool... reminded me of True Fastasy Online... but after playing it awile back I found out its really buggy and laggy and the pacing sucks.

Try it out if you like killing 500 of the same type of monsters over and over again to level up.

There were a few cool things about the game I did like tho.
The graphics, and the raid system they had. The raid was pretty cool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2008-07-11, 10:53 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Fiesta looked cool... reminded me of..."
Yea, I've played a lot of games that have their own unique systems on monster slaying. I like Fiesta's system because it has a very advanced/modern style of monster slaying and when you play with your friends, it's a lot of fun. A lot and I mean A LOT of monsters to kill, each one has its own unique characteristic. But yea, Fiesta's an awesome game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
airgamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenairgamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

airgamer

Posted 2008-07-11, 11:22 AM in reply to airgamer's post "Fiesta and Secret of the Solstice"
I actually play Fiesta a lot, and am working on getting a cleric to level cap.

When was the last time you played, Sum Yung Guy? They just had a big patch a few weeks back that changed the way quests work so you don't have to grind any more and just do quests.

Personally I'm a fan of grinding (and a glutton for punishment) but questing is way more fun. I'm actually thinking about starting a new character like an archer or mage, but I really want to get my cleric to 79 first.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mister_chef is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmister_chef is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mister_chef

Posted 2008-07-14, 04:43 PM in reply to mister_chef's post starting "I actually play Fiesta a lot, and am..."
Lol I'm nowhere near lvl 79 so I'm just taking it easy. I work on quests mostly and help those who need my assistance

Fiesta's launching a ghoulbusters event if anyone is interested. Look here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

airgamer

Posted 2008-07-14, 06:47 PM in reply to airgamer's post starting "Lol I'm nowhere near lvl 79 so I'm just..."
airgamer said: [Goto]
Lol I'm nowhere near lvl 79 so I'm just taking it easy. I work on quests mostly and help those who need my assistance

Fiesta's launching a ghoulbusters event if anyone is interested. Look here.
That actually looks pretty cool. I tend to ignore the events entirely, but as a Ghostbusters fan, I think I'll check that out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mister_chef is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmister_chef is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mister_chef

Posted 2008-07-15, 11:48 AM in reply to mister_chef's post starting "That actually looks pretty cool. I tend..."
haha Ghostbusters....good media right there. Yea, I might go see the event to see how it goes.

I saw on the main Fiesta page that Outspark's now doing a weekly MVP event....astounding to see they are actually doing that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

airgamer