Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post Your 'Job'?
Posted 2005-06-07, 05:58 AM
For those of you (like me) that now have responsibilities and bills to pay, where do you work?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-06-07, 08:44 AM in reply to D3V's post "Your 'Job'?"
Network Admin/Automations, 1-6 Infrantry Battalion, 2nd Brigade, 1st Armored Division, US Army.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-06-07, 08:49 AM in reply to D3V's post "Your 'Job'?"
I'm an embedded systems programmer. Basicly I make those electronic gizmos do that complicated stuff. There are very few electronic products that don't have a computer in them, today.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2005-06-07, 09:17 AM in reply to D3V's post "Your 'Job'?"
Sheriff's Deputy for Jefferson Davis Parish
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2005-06-07, 09:57 AM in reply to D3V's post "Your 'Job'?"
I work in a local pharmacy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2005-06-07, 10:14 AM in reply to D3V's post "Your 'Job'?"
I hand out balloons, buttons and other advertisement goodies to children and tourists.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-06-07, 10:34 AM in reply to D3V's post "Your 'Job'?"
Taco Bell. Meh, it's okay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-06-07, 10:58 AM in reply to D3V's post "Your 'Job'?"
I've never had any real expenses. Don't own a car, don't really go out, dont really buy anything expensive.

When my dad needs help with something regarding his office though, I fill in as secretary. I'm currently hired to shred the patient charts of patients of his that have died. Some law here or something states that they have to be destroyed.

Other then that, I guess I have no real job.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-06-07, 11:18 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I've never had any real expenses. ..."
Eh, myself I work with AMC right now, about to quit and start up my job at Circuit City.

I'm hopefully going to get a networking job through my internship through college when i'm done, but that's a few years away.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-06-07, 01:07 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Eh, myself I work with AMC right now,..."
Hardee's. Getting payed $6/hr to sit around and be bored.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-06-07, 01:58 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Hardee's. Getting payed $6/hr to sit..."
Web hosting from home. Less then 10 minutes a day 90% of the time and 1600-2000 a month in cash. People hate me for it and always want me to buy them things.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2005-06-07, 02:28 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Web hosting from home. Less then 10..."
Set up at crappy hotel that rip people off. Imagine you pay 135$ for internet connection that you only use it for one day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2005-06-07, 02:35 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "Set up at crappy hotel that rip people..."
What the hell are you talking about?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2005-06-07, 06:49 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "What the hell are you talking about?"
Penguin said:
What the hell are you talking about?
hes talking about a hotel that you take a hooker too that has an online timecard
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-06-07, 07:10 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "hes talking about a hotel that you take..."
Net admin.

Pretty cool as long as my servers are up and running. Shit hits the fan when they go down.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2005-06-07, 07:29 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Net admin. Pretty cool as long as..."
I might work at hardees soon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-06-07, 07:45 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I might work at hardees soon."
I work at Lowes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2005-06-07, 07:48 PM in reply to D3V's post "Your 'Job'?"
Most likely gonna have a job as a maintanece labourer for my towns Park and Recreation.
"why I've gotta be one of the cool kids just to walk by/
- without being tripped, thrown down on the ground and kicked/
Insulting me for no reason, I was treated like shit/
The teachers let it happen/
I've even seen some of them teachers laughing/
That's why I had a smile on my face when I started blastin/" - Ill Bill - The Anatomy of a School Shooting
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Original Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOriginal Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Original Sin

Posted 2005-06-07, 08:01 PM in reply to D3V's post "Your 'Job'?"
The library. . .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2005-06-07, 08:49 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Web hosting from home. Less then 10..."
Penguin said:
Web hosting from home. Less then 10 minutes a day 90% of the time and 1600-2000 a month in cash. People hate me for it and always want me to buy them things.

It always surprised me that you at such a young age could be such a good entreprenuer, Its really impressive!

Do you ahve the webservers at your house? or do ur ent them or what?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight