Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Whats up guys?
Posted 2007-11-14, 07:57 PM
K_A told me to come here and stop by every now and then.

I'll give you an update:

Football season came thats why i have not been on often.
We went 6-2 for soph. team and our JV team sucked. varsity sucked too but i played JV and soph more of soph.
Now im wrestling(say what you will, its gay i agree) but im wrestling 215 weight class and i might go varsity. I just beat this junior today well i didnt pin him or anything but I hurt his ankle so heh he had to stop.

I'm getting hella built now, drinking with all my nigs ofcourse, i dont smoke anymore though.(pot that is
But i never smoked cigs)

well anyways. thats the update haha. my bro moved to california so i got the basement now. im just kickin it lately. how have you guys been? nice to post here again and see this bitch is still alive.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2007-11-14, 10:05 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Whats up guys?"
Be careful with the wrestling. My buddy Jeremy got a concussion a week ago just during practice.

Work, college, being pissed at shitty people, and smoking pot of course. Lots of fun, I suppose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-15, 07:09 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Whats up guys?"
What it is ho?

So you've been without the internet for a while? I see you haven't even looked at the Zelaron fantasy football. nice. Welcome back tho.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-15, 06:51 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "What it is ho? So you've been..."
ya speaking of wrestling fuck that now

i just quit today

my chemistry grade is dropping around a low D so i told coaches im taking this winter off to work on grades. its one of my main priorities, mainly because I'm talented enough at other sports(throwing in track and football) to go to college for them. i might try it next year.

damn I change my mind a lot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2007-11-15, 10:21 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "ya speaking of wrestling fuck that now..."
I pwn3d Chemistry. 99%.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-16, 07:21 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I pwn3d Chemistry. 99%."
Yeah, chemistry was one of my easiest classes. Don't think I got anything less than an A. I used to be smart.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-16, 07:47 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yeah, chemistry was one of my easiest..."
You probably still are, but you probably hang out with a highly intelligent crowd so you think you're stupid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-16, 08:37 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "You probably still are, but you..."
No, I don't think I'm stupid. I'm still fairly smart, I just used to be a lot smarter. I was pullin 4.0's like they were nothing back in high school. Graduated 15th in a class of 300+...

Now? With me not being enrolled in classes and smoking the buddah, I'm slowly becoming dumber. Should probably fix that, eh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-16, 09:32 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "No, I don't think I'm stupid. I'm still..."
I don't see a problem there. As long as you're not acting like you're an inbred and use common sense, you should be fun. It's unbelievable how many people could be labeled mentally handicapped.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-16, 12:58 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I pwn3d Chemistry. 99%."
High school Chemistry =! Chemistry
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-11-16, 01:07 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I don't see a problem there. As long as..."
I suppose. I need to exercise my brain, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-16, 01:57 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "High school Chemistry =! Chemistry"
You sure? At my high school, Chemistry was an AP class.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-11-16, 11:37 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "You sure? At my high school, Chemistry..."
Depends on the school. AP chem is fairly decent, but I was assuming they had not taken it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-11-18, 06:37 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Depends on the school. AP chem is..."
I took a class called Chemistry II. It wasn't technically considered an AP class, but at the time it was the most difficult Chemistry class you could take.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-22, 07:06 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I took a class called Chemistry II. It..."
its like that

its not AP but its a college prep class(i guess every class in HS is a college prep class but believe me im not just retarded, a lot of people are doing terrible in it)

i have a high D in it but i've got a month to bring it up so we'll see
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2007-11-22, 07:21 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I took a class called Chemistry II. It..."
It's hard to quantify. Certain schools don't even accept AP courses as credits nowadays.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav