Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Post Jehova witness, update, more often.
Posted 2007-09-11, 08:50 PM
since i lagged at doing what kagom asked me i decided to post this and all our believes and such, i'll post something new every day, 1 thing only k?
after reading Everything, THEN feel free to ask questions about our religion, even if i'm 16, i still have trouble answering questions which kinda makes me sad that a JW can't defend his faith so strongly, so i prefer to put the info from all the literature i have, hope you enjoy and comprehending us, so if you hate us in any matter, you'll think differently of us.

(courtesy of watchtower.org)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-09-11, 08:50 PM in reply to kyeruu's post "Jehova witness, update, more often."
At the beginning of each lesson, there are questions. In parentheses after each question, you will find the numbers of the paragraphs in which the answers are found.
Read the questions through first. Think about them.
Then read each paragraph, and look up the scriptures in your Bible.
When you have finished a lesson, go back to the questions and try to recall the Bible's answer to each question.
When you have finished the whole brochure, go back and review all the questions.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-09-11, 08:51 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "At the beginning of each lesson, there..."
Lesson 1
How You Can Find Out What God Requires

What important information is contained in the Bible? (1)
Who is the Bible's author? (2)
Why should you study the Bible? (3)

1. The Bible is a precious gift from God. It is like a letter from a loving father to his children. It tells us the truth about God—who he is and what he stands for. It explains how to cope with problems and how to find true happiness. The Bible alone tells us what we must do to please God.—Psalm 1:1-3; Isaiah 48:17, 18.

2. The Bible was written by some 40 different men over a period of 1,600 years, beginning in 1513 B.C.E. It is made up of 66 little books. Those who wrote the Bible were inspired by God. They wrote his thoughts, not their own. So God in heaven, not any human on earth, is the Author of the Bible.—2 Timothy 3:16, 17; 2 Peter 1:20, 21.

3. God made sure that the Bible was accurately copied and preserved. More Bibles have been printed than any other book. Not everyone will be happy to see you studying the Bible, but do not let that stop you. Your eternal future depends on your getting to know God and doing his will despite any opposition.—Matthew 5:10-12; John 17:3.

everything is bible based so dont' say i'm lying ok?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu