Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Fancy seeing you here!

Posted 2013-03-02, 08:37 PM
Wow, its been forever since I've logged onto Zelaron. 11 or 12 years actually. Then out of the blue I got a happy birthday message! Anyone still around from away back in the day who might remember me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2013-03-02, 10:28 PM in reply to Wiccan][V][asta's post "Fancy seeing you here!"
You logged on in 2006 and in 2009. And you were active in 2005.

http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread....234#post563234
http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread....240#post671240

Welcome back
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2013-03-03, 06:22 AM in reply to Wiccan][V][asta's post "Fancy seeing you here!"
WB.

In any case, it's been long enough that he's a Junior Member, and that really does seem like forever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2013-03-03, 09:28 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "WB. In any case, it's been long..."
What's up? You probably don't remember me, but I remember you! :O
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2013-03-03, 12:54 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "What's up? You probably don't remember..."
New old people are always good.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2013-03-03, 02:03 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "New old people are always good."
You won't be saying that if zagggon appears.

---

Welcome back, Wiccan. Think you'll be sticking around for a while?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2013-03-03, 02:21 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You won't be saying that if zagggon..."
Haha I remember a lot of you surprisingly! Okay, guilty, I must have checked back at a few points throughout the years. A lot has changed since my Diablo days. I'm a full time single Dad now with my 2 year old son, and spend my time engrossed in him or school, I'm a soon to be full time student as well. Your standard adult stuff. I do still occasionally hop on some vid Games to pwn teh n00bs though!

And yeah, I'll stick around for awhile, I miss the sense of community I got from Zelaron, Facebook is a barren wasteland of pictures of my friends getting shitfaced, or those fucking YOLO/Swag images I hate, I need somewhere to communicate with the internets.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg .facebook_1772735854.jpg (37.0 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by Wiccan][V][asta; 2013-03-03 at 02:26 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2013-03-03, 05:53 PM in reply to Wiccan][V][asta's post starting "Haha I remember a lot of you..."
And I was so sure Zelaron was drawing its last breath.

Welcome back. Cute kid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2013-03-04, 01:06 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "And I was so sure Zelaron was drawing..."
I've been sure zelaron was slowly dying for a good year now. We've been reduced to a few old members who seem to come back for some strange reason.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2013-03-04, 02:03 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I've been sure zelaron was slowly dying..."
It has been years since we had any significant activity, if we were going to die it would have happened already. Honestly, I'm surprised that people still pay to keep this place running.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2013-03-04, 06:51 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It has been years since we had any..."
It's on a dedicated server that serves other functions. Due to lack of activity, and by extention low bandwidth use, there is effectively no cost.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2013-03-04, 08:01 PM in reply to Wiccan][V][asta's post "Fancy seeing you here!"
Damn, bro. It sure as hell been a long time. Welcome back!

I'll always keep coming back, Zelaron raised me in my early teen years.

EDIT: YOLO
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2013-03-05, 08:06 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Damn, bro. It sure as hell been a long..."
herro my fellow brethren, it has been some time
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2013-03-05, 08:17 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "herro my fellow brethren, it has been..."
I'm guessing this is the annual occurrence where a few old members stop in for a minute and don't post again for years
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2013-03-05, 10:44 PM in reply to Wiccan][V][asta's post "Fancy seeing you here!"
Zelaron's one of the few forums that I've ever actually taken the time to post on. I'm generally a lurker. Lurking FTW.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2013-03-05, 11:06 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Zelaron's one of the few forums that..."
While we're all in the nostalgia boat, it might interest some of you to know that one of our previous administrators and dear friends TacoX has fallen on some hard times...

http://performinsider.com/2013/02/ryan-eagle-is-dead/

(he isn't actually dead, but he may or may not be wishing he was)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2013-03-06, 07:35 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "While we're all in the nostalgia boat,..."
What are Grav and mantralord up to these days?

As for me, I'm a combat medic in the US Army
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2013-03-07, 03:07 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "While we're all in the nostalgia boat,..."
Reading about Ryan was surreal. What the hell does he do?

As for me... work work. Zug zug.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2013-03-07, 03:29 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Reading about Ryan was surreal. What..."
I'm not entirely sure, but I think his business has something to do with this. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affiliate_marketing
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2013-03-08, 11:38 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm not entirely sure, but I think his..."
According to that, he doesn't do anything anymore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin