Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

The Conversation Forum
Posted 2006-05-16, 12:56 PM
Before, there were only two forums for discussion, General Conversation and the Chat forum. Now there are three:

Opinion and Debate - Serious, moderated (Does God exist?; Is America doomed?)
Conversation Forum - Can be goofy but still on-topic (What kind of pie do you like?; Happy Birthday)
The Chatterbox - The chat forum. (The usual crap.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-07-07, 12:35 PM in reply to Grav's post "The Conversation Forum"
i like pie
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2006-07-07, 05:39 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "i like pie"
It is my opinion that you all should die.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-07-08, 10:01 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "It is my opinion that you all should..."
Does your opinion matter?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-07-08, 05:44 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Does your opinion matter?"
Yes, yes it does if you are asking my opinion on my opinion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-17, 12:57 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Yes, yes it does if you are asking my..."
Ha finally somewhere to just chat, isn't that what most people do anyways in normal threads.
Palin has scat for brains.

I approve this message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Elizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzElizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Elizabeth

Posted 2008-05-17, 07:13 PM in reply to Elizabeth's post starting "Ha finally somewhere to just chat,..."
Chat forum you can spam, Conversation forum is meant to be more serious.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-05-17, 09:18 PM in reply to Elizabeth's post starting "Ha finally somewhere to just chat,..."
This is just a sticky to explain the sub forums amiwr0ng? WRT ftw

Last edited by Kaneda; 2008-05-17 at 09:22 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-07-15, 09:34 AM in reply to Elizabeth's post starting "Ha finally somewhere to just chat,..."
Elizabeth said: [Goto]
Ha finally somewhere to just chat, isn't that what most people do anyways in normal threads.
I think that's what the weird Box up in the corner is for.... it's never really used much though.... only about onces in two days...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai