Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Posted 2008-09-02, 05:04 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "So basically you just admitted you know..."
D3V said: [Goto]
So basically you just admitted you know nothing and are talking out of your ass? Lol
That's like the 3rd or 4th time that he's admitted it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-02, 05:31 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "So basically you just admitted you know..."
D3V said: [Goto]
So basically you just admitted you know nothing and are talking out of your ass? Lol
what exactly did i claim to know? i know that most presidential canidates that run, use schoolyard tactics, i didnt once in this thread claim to know everything there was to know about this years election
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-02, 05:33 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "what exactly did i claim to know? i..."
If you're ignorant of the policies and actions of said candidates, why even get involved in the debate? You're a young man with access to the internet, get involved and get educated.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-09-02, 05:36 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "If you're ignorant of the policies and..."
i dont get involved, because no one is capable of running clean campaigns
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-02, 05:38 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "i dont get involved, because no one is..."
Any negative campaigning Barack Obama has done was a direct result of it coming from the other side. He wanted to run a great, clean campaign, and the polls showed that unless he acts like a guest on Springer like his opponent, people think he's a pussy. He's doing the best he can with the situation.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-09-02, 05:40 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Any negative campaigning Barack Obama..."
lol... thats exactly where my campaign ad comes in, im so sick of hearing about what joe schmo did when he was a teenager, how gwbush had a dui, and flipped off teh camera, can't speak - and doesn't know his right hand from his left.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-02, 05:42 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "lol... thats exactly where my campaign..."
Okay, well, you have to understand that if he isn't elected he can't really change much. So, although it's doing a deal with the devil, it's the best he can be expected to do. The son of a bitch has a muslim name and is winning. He deserves it with those odds stacked against him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-09-02, 05:47 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Okay, well, you have to understand that..."
And he's black.

and still winning. The igonorance alone in this country should have been enough to stop his campaign long ago. But his inspiration is so great that it cannot be ignored.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-02, 06:11 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "And he's black. and still winning...."
i could careless if he is black, bald, muslim, sadistic, sacrficed his mother to the dark gods in dungeons and dragons, married a midget, killed a midget, slept with his mother and fathered his brother... run a clean fucking campaign and you got my vote
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-02, 07:17 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "i could careless if he is black, bald,..."
That's what Obama is doing you tool.

Get the fuck out of the conversation unless you're going to start knowing what you're talking about. You're just annoying, you're derailing the conversation, and you're preventing intelligent discussion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-02, 07:26 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "i could careless if he is black, bald,..."
not once did i say obama is running a dirty campaign, please quote it so i can realize im the one that derailed this topic, and after that i will gladly show how it was you...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-02, 07:48 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "i could careless if he is black, bald,..."
But, he has run a clean campaign dude, seriously. When he attacks, it is ONLY in defense of himself. He has never made any outlandish remarks about the other candidates, he has gone by the facts, and that is it. His campaign is as clean as you can possibly be in the fucking world of politics. He has spawned a new breed of politics that uses intellectual arguments and factual information to run his campaign rather than smear tactics to beat down your opponent.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-02, 08:02 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "But, he has run a clean campaign dude,..."
i never disagreed with that statement, for some reason i am getting bashed for absolutely nothing, i didnt bark down your boy - get back dog... all i stated was i dont like the shit politics have become, and is why i havent given two shits about the campaigns. I never claimed to know anything about either canidates strategy, nor did i attempt to discuss either's. I am seriously at a loss as to why i am getting bashed...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-02, 08:22 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "i could careless if he is black, bald,..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
i could careless if he is black, bald, muslim, sadistic, sacrficed his mother to the dark gods in dungeons and dragons, married a midget, killed a midget, slept with his mother and fathered his brother... run a clean fucking campaign and you got my vote
That kinda statement included with the rest of the stuff in this thread pretty much points a finger that you implied he wasn't running a clean campaign.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-09-02, 08:32 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "That kinda statement included with the..."
eh, it wasnt directed at anyone. it was more of a generalized statement.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-02, 09:14 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "eh, it wasnt directed at anyone. it was..."
Oh well anyways, when we all are thinking of what you are implying is all the same in our heads, then that's probably how it appears.

Anyways.

Her daughter is catching shit from the news still, that's all they've been talking about all day on fucking CNN/etc. It's kinda nice I guess too, but I don't think it should really matter, the dumb bitch VP isn't even qualified to begin with, so there should be no worries, then again as proof from above atleast 50% of the country lives on pure ignorance, so we might be in some trouble.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-09-03, 08:11 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Oh well anyways, when we all are..."
I like my cup of ignorance served with a side of toasted Jew!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-04, 12:11 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I like my cup of ignorance served with..."
Nothing better than an 18-year-old MILF. Fuck, at this pace, her kid's kid will have a kid at 16 and she'll be a 34 year old GILF.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V