Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Posted 2008-07-28, 06:08 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "ugh, I don't know what to tell you! In..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
ugh, I don't know what to tell you! In my eyes, it's wrong. I have the solid belief that marriage has been and always will be for the union of a man and a woman. I don't know how else to support it. I think that way. I think if we were talking about gays in general and about illegalizing civil unions, you would require more of a reason, but it's just marriage.
Having no hard reasoning for your opinions other than "this is how I feel but I don't know why" makes you very emotionally and intellectually immature. If you can't even figure out why you feel one way or another, perhaps you need to question yourself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-07-28, 10:09 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Having no hard reasoning for your..."
Put it better than I could've.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-07-28, 11:22 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Put it better than I could've."
It makes him angry because then he thinks about looking at all the other boys' butts at soccer camp and he begins to question whether or not he is gay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-07-28, 12:39 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "It makes him angry because then he..."
Wallow needs to do some deep mental and spiritual searching.

Where's Mantra?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-07-28, 12:49 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Wallow needs to do some deep mental and..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
Wallow needs to do some deep mental and spiritual searching.

Where's Mantra?
1. He needs a brain first.

2. I think he died after looking at the computer screen the morning after his kegger.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2008-07-28, 02:55 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "1. He needs a brain first. 2. I..."
Wallow has a brain. This is just an issue where he needs to examine his position, why he feels the way he does, and actually maybe have a reason.

However, it's safe to assume that we forget that sometimes people do things or feel a certain way for no reason. We give them hell because, to use in order to make sense, we have to have a purpose or a reason for everything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-07-28, 04:31 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Wallow has a brain. This is just an..."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
Wallow has a brain. This is just an issue where he needs to examine his position, why he feels the way he does, and actually maybe have a reason.

However, it's safe to assume that we forget that sometimes people do things or feel a certain way for no reason. We give them hell because, to use in order to make sense, we have to have a purpose or a reason for everything.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that if you don't have a reason for doing something you won't do it. Something I picked up in biology and pyschology. However it is possible to be that way if you are brainwashed. In which case "Thats the way my parents raised me." is quite an accurate statement.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2008-07-28, 05:08 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "I'm going to go out on a limb here and..."
You could just let this all go and stop being a douchebag
Get over it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-07-28, 05:23 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "You could just let this all go and stop..."
You started it, babe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-07-28, 05:36 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "You started it, babe."
OMG! Wallow, get on that shit. She called you babe!

Last edited by HandOfHeaven; 2008-07-28 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Fixed it!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-07-28, 05:44 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "OMG! Wallow, get on that shit. She..."
No one seems to notice that I tend to do that to everyone.

Also, bigotry isn't a turn on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-07-28, 05:48 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "You could just let this all go and stop..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
You could just let this all go and stop being a douchebag
Get over it
You gotta stop crying about this so it will end.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-07-28, 06:20 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "I'm going to go out on a limb here and..."
Not always. Some people may not have a motive or a reason for doing what they do or thinking the way they do. Yeah, you could go and say it might be right to say it's how they were nurtured, but it's hard to point it out at times.

And Wallow, they won't drop it because you have no grounding in your argument.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-07-28, 06:48 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "No one seems to notice that I tend to..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
No one seems to notice that I tend to do that to everyone.

Also, bigotry isn't a turn on.
I wouldn't be proud of doing it with everyone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-07-28, 06:58 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I wouldn't be proud of doing it with..."
You would a little bit.

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-07-28, 08:04 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Not always. Some people may not have a..."
There's no reason! I think like that, I don't like gay marriage. I've said it at least ten times. Godamnit!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-07-28, 08:08 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "There's no reason! I think like that, I..."
But why don't you like it, per my curiosity?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-07-28, 08:20 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "But why don't you like it, per my..."
My post was actully to WKFF, Kangom I wouldn't even bother anymore he just dosen't like the gays.

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

quikspy67

Posted 2008-07-28, 08:37 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "My post was actully to WKFF, Kangom I..."
I want to know why. I'm sure there is more to it than just "I don't like gay marriage."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-07-28, 08:45 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I want to know why. I'm sure there is..."
He is too used to his parents teachings or retarded to know why.

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Last edited by quikspy67; 2008-07-28 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Incorrect before.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

quikspy67