Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Posted 2007-09-07, 03:24 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I'm not entirely sure how the US would..."
Fuckin' commies.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-09-07, 04:33 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I'm not entirely sure how the US would..."
-Spector- said:
I'm not entirely sure how the US would of helped Iraq by love... I mean if all our soldiers went over there and gave them food and water and shit, but didn't take out any of the terrorists, I think they would of all been captured as hostages and held for ransom.

Al-Queda is like this huge vacuum of violence, and if your not working with it, then you're getting sucked in to it.. (from my previous example)
Why do you think people are terrorists? For the fun of it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-09-07, 04:48 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "They will probably say the world is..."
A few points:

1. The victors write history, the Civil War was an internal United States of America issue by subduing a rebellious portion of the nation. I don't think the Confederate States were recognized by any other nation, either, but I never really looked at the Civil War because it never much interested me.

2. Ghandi had a lot of very good points, but there will come a time when you can only meet violence with violence. Violence should ALWAYS be the last resort, however.

3. I'm actually fairly disturbed by this news, there's a lot of nasty shit brewing these days. I'm hoping it doesn't escalate, because with all the nasty weapons we have these days, the possible collateral damage would be catastrophic...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-09-08, 09:08 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I don't think China would take Russia's..."
D3V said:
Man fuck, i'ma have to get my plans back out for building an underground shelter

Once I get enough money saved, I'm definitely building my Vault.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-09-08, 10:24 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Once I get enough money saved, I'm..."
This is nothing more than Russia whipping out its dick for all to see. I believe the elections are coming up soon, so they are giving off a little display of power to sway voters.

@ K_A, invading Russia, you can't be fucking serious?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-09-08, 11:47 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "We didn't invade Vietnam. We were..."
What of the Spanish-American war?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-09-09, 12:48 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "This is nothing more than Russia..."
GravitonSurge said:
This is nothing more than Russia whipping out its dick for all to see. I believe the elections are coming up soon, so they are giving off a little display of power to sway voters.

@ K_A, invading Russia, you can't be fucking serious?
When did I ever say anything about invading Russia?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-09-09, 10:21 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "When did I ever say anything about..."
!King_Amazon! said:
When did I ever say anything about invading Russia?
!King_Amazon! said:
I'm sure it will. We'll be invading them on the first chance, without a doubt.
You responded to D3v, so you could have only meant Russia or the UK.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-09-09, 10:52 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "You responded to D3v, so you could have..."
we are invading their internets as we speak.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-09-09, 01:45 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "You responded to D3v, so you could have..."
We're already being invaded. We've had American bases in the UK for 50 years. It's a slow one, but an invasion none-the-less!

And why is it that the first I've heard of this bomber thing is on a mostly US board?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-09-09, 07:09 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "We're already being invaded. We've had..."
Lenny, you'll be fighting for the ole stars and stripes soon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-09-10, 04:37 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Lenny, you'll be fighting for the ole..."
Willkillforfood said:
Lenny, you'll be fighting for the ole stars and stripes soon.
It's true, I've penned a proposal to annex Great Britain. I'm mailing it to my congressman now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-09-10, 06:48 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "It's true, I've penned a proposal to..."
51st state =).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-09-10, 07:14 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "51st state =)."
Willkillforfood said:
51st state =).
Nah, we'll leave 'em as a territory so we can keep Coffee as the national drink. We can't have the congressional tea-lovers gain the upper hand!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-09-11, 09:38 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Nah, we'll leave 'em as a territory so..."
If that happened and they made an inter soccer league England would kick our ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-09-11, 03:43 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "If that happened and they made an inter..."
We'd beat them in sumo wrestling gg.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood