Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Posted 2007-08-13, 09:13 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "It gives birth to terrifying mental..."
I sometimes think of Dodgeball when that fat cheerleader fell on Justin Long.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-13, 09:47 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I sometimes think of Dodgeball when..."
I've seen guys that must like huge women. Maybe they let the fat rolls act like other women so when he does her in another roll it's like another person?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-13, 10:09 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I've seen guys that must like huge..."
So it's like a three-some but only one person? Weird.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-14, 07:45 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I've seen guys that must like huge..."
I wouldn't mess around with an obese person but I like a girl with a little meat on their bones. Skinny ass chicks that are like 90-105 are just nasty. All skin and bones? No thanks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-14, 08:42 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I wouldn't mess around with an obese..."
I dont like girls that have bones for arms. I think that looks sick. However, I gotta say I find girls with flat stomachs more attractive. Trying to hook up with a chick who has just a little bit of meat on her in the right spots =D.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-14, 08:42 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I wouldn't mess around with an obese..."
I was around 105-115 for a while...then got a "womans" body lmao.

I couldn't tolerate being over 150 though, I'd go insane....I'm at like 125-130 now and not too satisfied lol.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-08-14, 08:44 AM in reply to klo's post starting "I was around 105-115 for a while...then..."
10-15 lbs isn't a huge deal. My weight fluxuates that much pretty frequently although Im like 100 lbs heavier than you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-14, 08:52 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "10-15 lbs isn't a huge deal. My weight..."
I think girls should weigh probably 20-30 pounds less than me. Kind of weird. (161 lbs)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-14, 09:06 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I think girls should weigh probably..."
It all depends on the height. 130 lb. 5' girls got some pudge. I'd say a girl my height should weigh considerably less than me though unless she's an athlete and has some muscle.

Last edited by Willkillforfood; 2007-08-14 at 09:26 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-14, 09:14 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "It all depends on the height. 130 lb...."
I love well-toned, small girls.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-14, 09:26 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I love well-toned, small girls."
Me too really x_X.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-14, 10:05 AM in reply to klo's post starting "I was around 105-115 for a while...then..."
klo said:
I was around 105-115 for a while...then got a "womans" body lmao.

I'm at like 125-130 now and not too satisfied lol.
That's hot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-14, 10:20 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That's hot."
Was just going to say that, but didn't want to seem creepy. Glad someone shares my opinion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-14, 12:52 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Was just going to say that, but didn't..."
Thanatos wanked to your myspace photo, Klo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-14, 01:59 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Thanatos wanked to your myspace photo,..."
You're a pretty weird dude, you know that?

I didn't say "she" was hot, I said "that's" hot, which it is, IMO.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-14, 02:09 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You're a pretty weird dude, you know..."
I dunno about you man, but I'd jack it to that shit. But normally I imagine unicorns and rainbows when I jackoff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-14, 04:10 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I dunno about you man, but I'd jack it..."
HandOfHeaven said:
I dunno about you man, but I'd jack it to that shit. But normally I imagine unicorns and rainbows when I jackoff.
What count are we at for HoH's gay postcount? I was gone for a few days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-08-14, 06:32 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You're a pretty weird dude, you know..."
Thanatos said:
You're a pretty weird dude, you know that?

I didn't say "she" was hot, I said "that's" hot, which it is, IMO.
So I've been told.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-14, 06:32 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "So I've been told."
I like girls.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-14, 06:38 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I like girls."
Sure you do...

At any rate, here's to junk in the trunk!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller