Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Posted 2007-07-27, 04:39 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "I prefer women with meat as well. I..."
Let's get angry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-07-27, 04:47 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Let's get angry."
Damn right I'm pissed you fuckers are trying to find reasons to get rid of Beef, Ham, Chicken, and Turkey. Assholes I refuse to eat Tofu and synthetic shit because YOU are so damn weak you can't even say no to food. If someone asks you kill yourself can you say no to that? Wouldn't be the least bit surprised if you couldn't.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2007-07-27, 05:04 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Damn right I'm pissed you fuckers are..."
hotdog said:
Damn right I'm pissed you fuckers are trying to find reasons to get rid of Beef, Ham, Chicken, and Turkey. Assholes I refuse to eat Tofu and synthetic shit because YOU are so damn weak you can't even say no to food. If someone asks you kill yourself can you say no to that? Wouldn't be the least bit surprised if you couldn't.
Did you even READ the damn article?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-07-27, 05:36 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Damn right I'm pissed you fuckers are..."
hotdog said:
Tofu is pretty good if you dislike flavor.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2007-07-27, 08:48 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Friends, Family Could Be Making You Fat"
EvilSpaniard: a few weeks ago i dated this guy, and talked about his gay brother who is a "feeder/grower", along with his boyfriend
GravitonSurge: feeder... grower...??
EvilSpaniard: yes, his brother used to be decently proportioned, but he met this lardass guy
EvilSpaniard: and now they both try to become as fat as possible for sexual pleasure
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-07-27, 09:46 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "EvilSpaniard: a few weeks ago i dated..."
Wait...

Fat for sexual pleasure? Trying to comprehend that one is kinda like having someone lacing my synapses with jalapeno.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-07-28, 01:14 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Wait... Fat for sexual pleasure? ..."
You mean mustard...god thats the worst thing you can do to yourself next to eating a baseball sized chunk of wasabi...
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2007-07-28, 07:18 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "EvilSpaniard: a few weeks ago i dated..."
Reading that made my eyes vomit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-07-29, 01:54 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Damn right I'm pissed you fuckers are..."
Dude, read the article. We can argue about people who're trying to take away meat and make us all vegetarian/vegans.

And people do become fat because being overweight turns them on. I actually know someone like that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-07-29, 02:50 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Dude, read the article. We can argue..."
Do you know them from a mirror?
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-07-29, 02:52 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Do you know them from a mirror?"
That was weak.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-07-30, 09:10 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "EvilSpaniard: a few weeks ago i dated..."
You're out of line. B&.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-30, 01:11 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You're out of line. B&."
Fuck that's messed up. Those people can enjoy having their fat man sex, but I don't want to hear about it ><.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-07-30, 04:30 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Fuck that's messed up. Those people..."
Willkillforfood said:
Fuck that's messed up. Those people can enjoy having their fat man sex, but I don't want to hear about it ><.
Supporting this viewpoint is relevant to my interests.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-07-30, 04:38 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Supporting this viewpoint is relevant..."
Vollstrecker said:
Supporting this viewpoint is relevant to my interests.
When did you change your custom user title? I liked what it was :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-30, 04:42 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "When did you change your custom user..."
lol

I just changed it, it seemed a bit funny for my avatar/sig to be Grey Knights and my user title proclaiming myself as a bumbklaatt.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-08-03, 11:39 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Fuck that's messed up. Those people..."
Why not? According to Peter from Family Guy having sex with fat is better than having normal sex.
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

hotdog

Posted 2007-08-03, 03:33 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Why not? According to Peter from Family..."
Yeah, but wouldn't you want to be hitting a pussy, instead of a fold?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-13, 07:42 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Friends, Family Could Be Making You Fat"
I dont understand how some guys can like when a girl gets really fat and think their so sexy... Like the girl i work with is so big and she told me her bf said he likes his women big... he's a skinny guy lol. I just find it so chaotic...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2007-08-13, 09:04 PM in reply to The1's post starting "I dont understand how some guys can..."
It gives birth to terrifying mental images. Kind of like that scene in Road Trip.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller