Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Posted 2008-02-14, 06:15 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "I hate that they call it an "Accidental..."
It's the same thing as people dying of "smoke inhalation" instead of a goddamn fire. Nobody really wants to hear the truth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-02-14, 06:58 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "It's the same thing as people dying of..."
Is it so hard to believe that he might have taken medications that he didn't know would have bad interactions?

I mean, I'm not saying I believe it or not, but it's kinda dumb to assume that just because he's famous it had to be "intentional" overdose. Shit happens, even to famous people.

Honestly I couldn't give a shit why or how he died, but regardless of whether or not it was intentional, he's a human, and it doesn't necessarily make him a good OR bad human.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-02-14, 09:07 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Is it so hard to believe that he might..."
That's a fallacy, because every human is a bad human.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-02-14, 09:18 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "That's a fallacy, because every human..."
I'm not saying he knew he would die from the drugs, I'm just saying it was no accident that he took them, it's simply death by overdose, not intentional overdose, not accidental overdose, just overdose

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2008-02-15, 08:49 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "That's a fallacy, because every human..."
If every human is a bad human then that brings the standard of human down. Every human can not be a bad human because the standard is constantly being lowered.

oh lord it's a time paradox D:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-02-15, 10:25 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "If every human is a bad human then that..."
The standard is -∞
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav