Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Burned Out
Posted 2005-07-03, 07:31 PM
I'm fucking burned out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2005-07-03, 07:50 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Burned Out"
Excuse me while I move this garbage
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-07-03, 11:50 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Excuse me while I move this garbage"
How did it go?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-07-04, 12:17 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "How did it go?"
My friend is a complete burnout. He is funny sometimes. His attention span is completely gone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-07-04, 12:19 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "How did it go?"
Sovereign said:
How did it go?
Well. I moved this thread from WoW General Discussion to the Chat Forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-07-04, 03:34 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Well. I moved this thread from WoW..."
Oh. I thought you meant you had garbage you had to take out to the street or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-07-04, 07:09 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Burned Out"
How can you be burned out, can't you just make a new "toon"?

Toon is a gay name for a character btw.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-04, 09:42 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Well. I moved this thread from WoW..."
Why?

I was refering to World of Warcraft.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2005-07-04, 11:27 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Why? I was refering to World of..."
To be tricky.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-07-04, 08:32 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "To be tricky."
Or an idiot.

Move it back
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2005-07-04, 08:38 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Or an idiot. Move it back :cry:"
You heard the man Sov
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-07-05, 11:34 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "You heard the man Sov"

Yeah i've been really burned out of WoW. Maybe it's all the farming. It's just gotten really boring and shitty. What used to excite me now just makes me fall asleep. High level instances just aren't doing it for me either. ='(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2005-07-06, 12:25 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting ":) Yeah i've been really burned out..."
are u gonna quit?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2005-07-06, 02:49 AM in reply to iceman887's post starting "are u gonna quit?"
I am for a while O_o. The grinding is boring and imo the game is yet still too unbalanced.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-07-06, 02:55 AM in reply to iceman887's post starting "are u gonna quit?"
I'm not going to quit. Quit is such a harsh word. I'm simply going to take a break.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2005-07-06, 02:32 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "I'm not going to quit. Quit is such a..."
Play BF2!!!

No really.. its a great game.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-07-06, 03:32 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Play BF2!!! (WWW.WDSSQUAD.US) No..."
I was thinking of starting up again, I'd probably play an alliance warrior of some sort with some friends who recently started.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2005-07-08, 07:52 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Play BF2!!! (WWW.WDSSQUAD.US) No..."
Adrenachrome said:
Play BF2!!!

That's what I'm playing now, BF2 and restarting on Diablo 2, I am Lance Corporal right now on BF2. I am quitting WoW, the Paladin class is just to fucked, and how blizzard just ignores the Paladins pisses me off even more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2005-07-09, 05:34 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Play BF2!!! (WWW.WDSSQUAD.US) No..."
Adrenachrome said:
Play BF2!!!

I do
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2005-07-29, 02:27 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "I do :)"
I still play. Kinda. Im a 50 priest and... Leveling is just bleh. My guild needs me for 10 man instances so this weekend ill prolly level up all the time. Im kinda going between 2 realms right now. Started a priest on frostmane that some other friends play on. Right now its kinda at the point where I'm getting just pissed off when I'm on the game so Im trying to take a break and play some different games (like gunbound) and I'm also reading alot and doing school work. So *shrug* I haven't quit. Its just getting abit boring. I'll start leveling with guildies this weekend I hope.

PS: Pallies are easy.

PSS: Preists are so horrible to solo level.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy