NEW RECHARGABLE AA BATTERYS 4 TO A PACK NiMH
Uniden BC80XLT Handheld Police Scanner/Scanners
Police Officer Cop Cap Hat New law Enforcement Baseball
ABERCROMBIE&FITCH MENS SHIRT NEW WITH TAGS STILL ON
New Black Men's Emporio Armani Dress Shirt (L) - NWT
Ralph Lauren Polo Mens Blake Shirt Ash Gray Lrg NEW
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2005-02-16, 10:41 PM in reply to Penguin's post "EBay"
Sports Night DVD Factory Sealed
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-02-16, 11:22 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Sports Night DVD Factory Sealed"
Medieval Bob said:
Sports Night DVD Factory Sealed
BEST SHOW EVER.

Scaler (GCN - Factory Sealed)
Dr. Muto (GCN - Factory Sealed)
Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc (GCN - Factory Sealed)
Super Punch-Out!! (SNES - Used)
F-Zero (SNES - FACTORY SEALED; No joke)
Soul Blazer (SNES - Used)

My next purchases, if I can manage to find them, are factory-sealed or at least complete (good-condition box and instruction manual) copies of The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons for Gameboy Color.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2005-02-16, 11:28 PM in reply to Penguin's post "EBay"
Why do you buy EVERYTHING off the internet? Do you live on the internet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2005-02-16, 11:33 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "BEST SHOW EVER. Scaler (GCN -..."
Raziel said:
My next purchases, if I can manage to find them, are factory-sealed or at least complete (good-condition box and instruction manual) copies of The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons for Gameboy Color.
Why factory sealed of those or atleast w/ box instruction manual? Not like they are collectors or anything...And I'm sure you know how to control a Zelda game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-16, 11:47 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Why factory sealed of those or atleast..."
Because I'm a collector. I keep all of the packaging because I collect this stuff avidly, and because that's how I store my Gameboy games. I keep them shelved, in their original boxes, isntead of tossing the cartridges into a tackle box or Crown Royal bag like most people do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2005-02-17, 12:00 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Why do you buy EVERYTHING off the..."
Randuin said:
Why do you buy EVERYTHING off the internet? Do you live on the internet?
I would if I could. Shipping charges are bad sometimes tho, but on ebay shipping + prices is usually lower then the local stores or mall so its still saving money. Plus if you look at what I bought, its stuff I cant find here, or that is way to expensive (Police scanner, the shirts).

Raziel said:
F-Zero (SNES - FACTORY SEALED; No joke)
Nice find.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2005-02-17, 12:19 AM in reply to Penguin's post starting "I would if I could. Shipping charges..."
Penguin said:
Nice find.
I was actually shocked. I dind't even bother reading the item description to see if it came with a manual or anything. It showed up, and it was one of the "collector's series" printings, with the gold highlights on the box. Still had the plastic rack-hook on it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2005-02-17, 01:53 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "I was actually shocked. I dind't even..."
How much did you buy it for?

How much is it really worth?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2005-02-17, 04:25 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "How much did you buy it for? How..."
I paid $15 for it, which surprisingly is actually less than what I paid for that used copy of Super Punch-Out!!

I have no idea if the thing is worth any more than that, though. I doubt it. I was just seriously weirded-out because I haven't opened a factory-sealed SNES game in nearly a decade.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2005-02-17, 09:06 AM in reply to Penguin's post "EBay"
I dont have the titles, but I've bought a flashing Morpheus tongue barbell, a glowstick tongue barbell (with 20 glow sticks), both of those for the club.
I bought clear-side bumper lights for my 99 Integra, an AEM cold air intake system, and a Acura keychain center in the shape of a steering wheel (with "Acura" in the middle of it.)

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2005-02-17, 09:13 AM in reply to Penguin's post "EBay"
I bought a FM Transmitter
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2005-02-17, 10:35 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "I bought a FM Transmitter"
I've never used ebay before. Not even to search for something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-02-17, 11:59 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "I've never used ebay before. Not even..."
Do or Die - D.O.D.
The RingDVD

I have been thinking about starting to buy clothes off of it though as long as they are brand new.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2005-02-17, 12:10 PM in reply to zeal311's post starting "Do or Die - D.O.D. The RingDVD I..."
Thats what I do now. You can save like 50-80% on new clothes a lot of times. Which basically means you come out with more then Twice as many clothes as you would have if you went to the store to get them. Plus they have a larger selection anyway. Good deal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penguin

Posted 2005-02-17, 04:03 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Thats what I do now. You can save like..."
I don't buy womens underwear... o_0

off of ebay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-18, 02:14 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I don't buy womens underwear... o_0 ..."
The only thing I want from ebay is a Todd Mcfarlane Nightmare action figure, but I suppose I need paypal first.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-02-18, 05:59 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "The only thing I want from ebay is a..."
I bought 8 120mm LED Fans for my computer. I'm going to align all of them on the bottom of my case, put the case on extended bumpers, and all of the air goes out the bottom. Works great, computer runs 25 degrees colder.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-02-19, 09:27 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I bought 8 120mm LED Fans for my..."
So how is that going to benefit you? Does a computer really need to be that cold? I mean they are made w/ only one fan...probably cause you really only need 1. But I don't know that much about comps.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-20, 06:13 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "So how is that going to benefit you?..."
It does help in some way. It stops it overheating for one...and computers seem to run better when cooler...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny