Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2010-01-19, 02:02 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "I agree with Lenny that there shouldn't..."
I also agree there shouldn't be a sequel even though I'd go see it in a heartbeat.

The reasoning (of course) is more money, which it will certainly generate. Also, Cameron said the technology needed to create this film took so long to come around he'd be foolish not to utilize it again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2010-01-19, 10:12 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Personally, I think they'll be foolish..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
I've not seen Avatar yet, but I've heard from those who only saw it in 2D that, although it looks pretty, the plot is kinda pants, and it's not that special a film.
lol, Pants.

So there's gonna be another one? I hope this thing doesn't end up becoming a fad. Too many furries will be coming out of their homes to watch it, if it gets too popular. And the last thing we want is to walk into a theature and sit down next to the naked half of a man with the top half covered in a panda suit, jerking off to blue chicks.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-01-20, 10:18 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "lol, Pants. So there's gonna be..."
Quote:
And the last thing we want is to walk into a theature and sit down next to the naked half of a man with the top half covered in a panda suit, jerking off to blue chicks.
Explain to me how this is different than you jacking off to your little japanese animation. I'll wait.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-01-20, 07:58 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Explain to me how this is different..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Explain to me how this is different than you jacking off to your little japanese animation. I'll wait.
I'm not in public, at least they're human, I'm not dressed like a panda or fat.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-01-21, 09:47 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Explain to me how this is different..."
I guess i'm different, I would actually enjoy a sequel. I know that it has the potential to spoil what has been made great already, and it is true some of the glory of it being in 3D won't be as stunning the next time around, but they have the potential to turn this into a very long project if wanted.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-01-21, 11:00 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I guess i'm different, I would actually..."
True enough. As long as they keep their brains on and don't rush in, they won't ruin what's good. People make that mistake all too often. "Op, it's win now, let's just take all the shit we can think of and use it!"

Psh...!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-01-22, 09:27 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "True enough. As long as they keep their..."
aka the Matrix.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-01-22, 10:42 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "aka the Matrix."
D3V said: [Goto]
aka the Matrix.
and 90% of anime and videogames.

(I'm looking at you, Final Fantasy VII.)
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-01-25, 08:53 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "and 90% of anime and videogames. ..."
Chrono Cross was another one....

Quote:
-"Avatar" now the second highest-grossing movie of all time
-Film earned an additional $36 million this weekend with "Legion" placing second
-The earnings have now climbed to $552.8 million domestically and is on track to top "Titanic"
http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/Movi....html?hpt=Sbin

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-01-25, 07:26 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Chrono Cross was another one.... :cry:..."
Don't worry. At least we still have Poke`mon. Oh, wait, nevermind.

Still, for some reason, now that I know it's the second most grossing movie ever, I somehow wanna see it as soon as possible. Huh. Who knows, maybe Avatar could start a new world order! Let's get this show on the road! Cyber-punk generation (unrelated) here I come!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-01-29, 11:11 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Don't worry. At least we still have..."
#1 now.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-01-30, 10:14 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "#1 now."
So, they use their hair to do it, right?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-02-06, 08:21 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I also agree there shouldn't be a..."
I think that Avatar if they are planning for another sequel then they just need to wait for a year or more so people would be more amazed with another story .. Or perhaps James Cameron can do another film aside from Avatar
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
forumer147 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzforumer147 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

forumer147

Posted 2010-02-15, 09:50 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "So, they use their hair to do it, right?"
They're making a
"The Last Airbender" movie (The Avatar series that was on T.V.)

... Special effects? Epic.

Racial selection? Fail.
Last I checked, Taoist Monks weren't White, and neither were Chinese Soldiers or Tribal eskimos.
Also, it's being directed by the guy who's famous for making retarded plot twists...

I'm sad, now.
At least I have this Avatar movie to look forward too. I still have yet to see it... I'll probably just watch it on DVD :/
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-02-16, 05:00 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "They're making a "The Last Airbender"..."
i allready have avatar on dvd ...
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2010-02-16, 05:39 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "i allready have avatar on dvd ..."
If you read Jamer321's posts with a snobby Cartman voice they're so much funnier.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-02-16, 09:48 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "If you read Jamer321's posts with a..."
And Skurai as Butters? perfect

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-02-16, 05:15 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "And Skurai as Butters? perfect"
Lol!
You guys are f*cking win!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-02-17, 10:05 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "And Skurai as Butters? perfect"
Who would I be?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Snake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSnake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Snake

Posted 2010-02-18, 06:31 AM in reply to Snake's post starting "Who would I be?"
That douche bag.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-