Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Post guys, vote my new sig!
Posted 2003-01-04, 01:19 AM
vote meh new sig!!!!!
~To be leet, or to not to be leet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LimeDeMoN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLimeDeMoN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LimeDeMoN

Posted 2003-01-04, 01:24 AM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post "guys, vote my new sig!"
Good, but the writing at the botton is a bit hard to read and cut off.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-Bryan-

Posted 2003-01-04, 10:35 AM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post "guys, vote my new sig!"
Thats hte point of it, i like to have soemthing in my sig always blurred out, it makes it a MYSTERY!!@@ even though you can read it =0
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LimeDeMoN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLimeDeMoN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LimeDeMoN

Posted 2003-01-04, 01:50 PM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post "guys, vote my new sig!"
i like how you ripped it and put crappy font effects on it
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2003-01-04, 02:15 PM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post "guys, vote my new sig!"
If you want my honest opinion, I think it's terrible. The image is ripped and the text is poorly tacked on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2003-01-04, 02:40 PM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post "guys, vote my new sig!"
it says "Respect isnt given, its earned"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-01-04, 04:48 PM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post "guys, vote my new sig!"
Xenn said:
If you want my honest opinion, I think it's terrible. The image is ripped and the text is poorly tacked on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bezier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBezier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bezier

Posted 2003-01-04, 11:28 PM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post "guys, vote my new sig!"
kaka, shh =) lol, im not good enough yet, and Beizer did you use lightwave for your sig, if you did teach me how you did that * Yes I DID rip my sig*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LimeDeMoN

Posted 2003-01-04, 11:42 PM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post "guys, vote my new sig!"
bezier? lightwave? don't make me laugh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-01-05, 12:02 AM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post "guys, vote my new sig!"
IM workin on a new sig now, since you guys found me out
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LimeDeMoN

Posted 2003-01-05, 01:13 AM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post "guys, vote my new sig!"
Zelaron said:
bezier? lightwave? don't make me laugh
First, of all, I don't use Lightwave. I use Maya (just d/led it yesterday). If I did use it, I would highly doubt I would hear laughter coming out of you, because I would be modeling something good, not making abstract shapes. If that was your assumption, you don't know me.

Second, my sig wasn't made in any 3D proggie. It's a pic I took (resized and color maniped). Sorry LimeDeMoN.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bezier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBezier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bezier

Posted 2003-01-06, 04:00 PM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post "guys, vote my new sig!"
new sig donE~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LimeDeMoN

Posted 2003-01-06, 04:16 PM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post "guys, vote my new sig!"
errr.. 3/10!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-01-06, 04:21 PM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post "guys, vote my new sig!"
bleh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
vec is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenvec is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

vec

Posted 2003-01-06, 11:20 PM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post "guys, vote my new sig!"
go away, i suck :GRIN:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LimeDeMoN

Posted 2003-01-07, 01:44 AM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post "guys, vote my new sig!"
A nice mystery of the famous red [ X ].
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-01-07, 07:10 AM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post "guys, vote my new sig!"
4/10
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
vec is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenvec is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

vec

Posted 2003-01-07, 08:30 AM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post "guys, vote my new sig!"
5/10, most of it is dark, why are the lines bright blue?

(Though, I rather like blue...)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube