Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post About v1.10
Posted 2003-09-09, 04:52 PM
Hey its been along time snice i played Diablo. But i gotta ask this newbe question. Is v1.10 Out completly? And if so hows the economy now?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2003-09-09, 05:25 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "About v1.10"
v1.10 isn't out yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2003-09-09, 05:25 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "About v1.10"
LOl, if v1.10 out, I am sure you will know it. Just come back a year or 2 for now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-09-09, 06:45 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "About v1.10"
the economy is in ruins
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-09-09, 07:50 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "About v1.10"
u can dload the beta patch of 1.10 for single-player and tcp/ip only..that will have to do until 2 years from now..when patch "might" come out..wait scratch that...3 years..no,...4 years..aww..i'm being like blizzard now..pure delays
What is this!?! A center for ants!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
supaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensupaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

supaflip_69

Posted 2003-09-09, 09:13 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "About v1.10"
agreed.
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-09-09, 10:35 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "About v1.10"
thanks, just wondering. Thought i heard something about v1.10 out, i guess it was just the beta version
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2003-09-09, 10:51 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "About v1.10"
Ganga said:
Just come back a year or 2 for now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-09-11, 02:36 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "About v1.10"
so your sure that it aint comin out anytime soon? even with the beta out?
The most important word in the english dictionary is - WHY
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
immortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenimmortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

immortal_king

Posted 2003-09-11, 03:31 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "About v1.10"
well if v1.10 does come out, i'll definitlly be playing again. I cant stand v1.09
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LiveWire

Posted 2003-09-11, 06:03 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "About v1.10"
immortal_king said:
so your sure that it aint comin out anytime soon? even with the beta out?
Seriously, I would say another good 2 months. Because WC3-Frozen Throne out of the way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-09-11, 08:07 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "About v1.10"
GF said it would come in april
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-09-11, 08:14 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "About v1.10"
I havnt played D2 in a long time and i dont think i will ever play again even if 1.10 come out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-09-11, 08:17 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "About v1.10"
NOTE: Blizzard NEVER gave out any ETA's for you people bitching and whining... don't blame blizzard for saying 'it will be out in a week' because they never did that, they might have said soon, or in the near future, but those are opinionated, and things can come up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-09-11, 08:21 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "About v1.10"
Well im not bitching anymore im just not caring at all about that game and really blizzard make good game but suck in the long term support and thats 1 of the reasons why i wont even bother whit WoW.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja