Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming > Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Post Who has played the Deus Ex 2 Demo?
Posted 2003-11-23, 12:07 PM
I hear it's absolute shit. Grrr..

One such review: http://www.videogameslife.com/pages/...id=213&art=pvw
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-11-23, 12:25 PM in reply to Grav's post "Who has played the Deus Ex 2 Demo?"
Know where i can download it and give it a try?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-23, 12:26 PM in reply to Grav's post "Who has played the Deus Ex 2 Demo?"
I think it was distributed from fileplanet. I can't download it because my ethernet card is gay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-11-23, 01:28 PM in reply to Grav's post "Who has played the Deus Ex 2 Demo?"
i downloaded this morning and finished it in a half an hour. It did dissapoint me I had such high expectations.
1. I have a p4 2.6 ghz 512 mb memory and geforce3 ti200 card, cant play without framerate dropping on 640x480 resolution... I guess time for new graphics card radeon 9600 xt maybe
2. aiming sux the mouse is completely fucked up IMO, I dont know but it just doesnt feel right
3. I didnt get the "deus ex conspiracy,freedom feeling" at all. This could be because u get dropped in the game without any idea of whats going on, u just get an assignement

I'm just gonna w8 for the full game and play that. But I had expected more of this

Last edited by undeadzombieguy; 2003-11-23 at 02:08 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2003-11-23, 10:53 PM in reply to Grav's post "Who has played the Deus Ex 2 Demo?"
The demo is horrid, but I know someone who works for a review magazine and has a full review version. He says the demo is a horrible representation of the game.

Also, it seems to favor Radeon cards. GF owners should go back a couple driver versions due to some bugs in the newest ones.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-11-23, 10:55 PM in reply to Grav's post "Who has played the Deus Ex 2 Demo?"
This demo better be a bad representation of the final game because the demo sucks.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-11-23, 11:00 PM in reply to Grav's post "Who has played the Deus Ex 2 Demo?"
Omg how could you guys say that! That demo was so awsome, im playing it right now. God i wish it was like this, i just cant get enough of this gre.... ahaha i diddnt even download it yet =[ and seeing how crappy everyone says it is, I think ill just wait for the full version to come out before dow... buying it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2003-11-24, 01:56 PM in reply to Grav's post "Who has played the Deus Ex 2 Demo?"
Rurouni Storm said:
Also, it seems to favor Radeon cards. GF owners should go back a couple driver versions due to some bugs in the newest ones.
That's terribly funny considering this damned nVidia slogan on the back of my DX2 shirt I got for pre-ordering. BTW, anyone know how to remove it w/o ruining the shirt?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired