Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Funny WoW Mods
Posted 2007-01-09, 08:20 PM
do you guys have any wow mods that are just pointless but you have them anyway.

I dl'd one just now that makes the warlocks succubus completely naked and removes the underwear when you take off all your gear. Funny stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-01-10, 08:42 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "Funny WoW Mods"
I had one a long while ago that would play a certain song whenever you mounted or took a flight path anywhere. You could tell it what song to play, I had it set to the Chocobo song from final fantasy myself, too bad I wasn't a gnome with a mechanostrider. Maybe they will bring it back when I've got a Blood Elf on a hawkstrider.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-01-10, 02:50 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I had one a long while ago that would..."
There's a 1up feature about some strange WoW things... they might be mods, but I don't know.

EDIT: Nah, just some videos of weird things like Shrink Rays. http://www.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3154798
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-01-10, 05:36 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "There's a 1up feature about some..."
And of course the world enlarger.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-01-10, 11:03 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "And of course the world enlarger."
MightyJoe said:
And of course the world enlarger (I'm pretty sure ).
Gnomefied cause of winter celebration shit + world enlarger next to my friend's troll
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WoWScrnShot_010207_043222.jpg (318.5 KB, 18 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-01-11, 03:19 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Gnomefied cause of winter celebration..."
You attached nothing.
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-01-11, 05:14 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "You attached nothing."
I clearly see a gnome next to a troll.

Your internet just fails, along with the rest of ye!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2007-01-11, 07:38 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I clearly see a gnome next to a troll...."
I guess so, I see nothing.
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-01-12, 08:29 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "I guess so, I see nothing."
I see it fine, as a normal attatchment.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-01-17, 08:57 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I see it fine, as a normal attatchment."
I have the UT mods. "Double Kill!" "MULTIKILL" "MONSTER KILL" ect ect. I also have a mod that plays the guilty gear soundclip for duel countdown. "HEAVEN OR HELL" "ARE YOU READY" kinda junk.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2007-01-17, 10:56 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "I have the UT mods. "Double Kill!"..."
What are ut mods? only mod i ever used was ctraid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2007-01-18, 08:27 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "What are ut mods? only mod i ever used..."
I would think by "ut" he means "Unreal Tournament" but I could be wrong.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-01-20, 11:37 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I would think by "ut" he means "Unreal..."
I had a mod that screamed leeroy jenkins everytime someone in my party/raid said it... it was funny at first
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Farting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFarting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Farting_Pumpkin

Posted 2007-01-21, 12:14 AM in reply to Farting_Pumpkin's post starting "I had a mod that screamed leeroy..."
That's not funny. At all. Leeroy wasnt ever funny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2007-01-22, 12:04 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "That's not funny. At all. Leeroy wasnt..."
Sovereign said:
That's not funny. At all. Leeroy wasnt ever funny.
Take the stick out of your ass you know you laughed the first time you saw it... You are just saying its not funny because its overused now and you need to sound cool =[

Yes I did mean Unreal Tournament
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2007-01-22, 12:28 AM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "Take the stick out of your ass you know..."
I have never laughed irl at any wow video / joke. EVER.

The most anyone got out of me was an elol so they would shut the fuck up an drop it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2007-01-23, 08:41 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I have never laughed irl at any wow..."
Sovereign said:
I have never laughed irl at any wow video / joke. EVER.

The most anyone got out of me was an elol so they would shut the fuck up an drop it.
emo much
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-01-23, 09:26 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "emo much"
Totally. Leeroy inspired me to get a Quatro razorhead instead of a mach 3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2007-01-23, 09:40 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Totally. Leeroy inspired me to get a..."
And what's so bad about a rusty hacksaw blade?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-06-06, 06:32 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "And what's so bad about a rusty hacksaw..."
What are you guys talking about? Leeroy Jenkins? Explain plz :P

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wolfturn enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWolfturn enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wolfturn