Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Cry so.
Posted 2006-07-06, 10:27 AM
its 1230 and no1 is on...what the hell common guys im bored some1 get on
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Farting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFarting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Farting_Pumpkin

Posted 2006-07-06, 10:58 AM in reply to Farting_Pumpkin's post "so."
Dude, first of all, you need to learn how to turn off your fucking XBox or at least sign out of Live when you aren't there. I hate seeing you on my list of friends as online, but with an idle time of like 22 hours. It's damn annoying.

I can't get on Live until after work hours, around 7PM, and only during the week. Not this week though. I'll be getting back on starting Monday night.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-07-06, 11:18 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Dude, first of all, you need to learn..."
yeah ha i do that i just kinda get carried away and leave my xbox on for a whole day
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Farting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFarting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Farting_Pumpkin

Posted 2006-07-06, 02:35 PM in reply to Farting_Pumpkin's post starting "yeah ha i do that i just kinda get..."
Yeah i have noticed that
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-07-06, 05:06 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Yeah i have noticed that"
i was on today and the day before. It will continue like that as long as my life is on standstill.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-07-07, 12:34 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "i was on today and the day before. It..."
I was on today with Sue and we fucked everyone in Swat!
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-07-07, 04:45 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "I was on today with Sue and we fucked..."
Are you two friends again???? Cause that would be awesome.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-07-07, 08:19 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Are you two friends again???? Cause..."
Well, apparently they're doing gang bangs already, so I'd assume they are cool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-07-07, 10:41 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well, apparently they're doing gang..."
In chimpanzee troops that is a sign of forgiveness.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-07-08, 11:33 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Are you two friends again???? Cause..."
We was always friends... not going to let a game interfer with that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-07-09, 08:21 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "We was always friends... not going to..."
Good to hear, i wasnt sure what was going on. Frankly, I miss Sue.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-07-09, 11:11 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Good to hear, i wasnt sure what was..."
Yeah and we may need him in this tourny thing i have been lookin into
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-07-10, 04:51 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Yeah and we may need him in this tourny..."
Tourny???????? Please explain NOW.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-07-10, 10:52 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Tourny???????? Please explain NOW."
Life ain't easy for a boy named Sue.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-07-10, 11:29 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Tourny???????? Please explain NOW."
Well tidus's BF2 clan is branching off to halo as well .. so they are goingto start a ladder tourny for different clans ... Their will be rankings and its just for fun and allows us to have some fair clan matches/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-07-11, 01:54 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Well tidus's BF2 clan is branching off..."
More explaination please.

I got on last night for a little bit and sucked! It was awesome!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2006-07-11, 05:34 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "More explaination please. I got on..."
Ill explain more when i get more info on it.. I think we stand a chance if they do start one... I played with one of there players and he was terrible
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-07-11, 08:45 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Ill explain more when i get more info..."
Sweet Dragoons powning time. Let me know when this goes down and i will so miss work for it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-07-11, 11:33 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Sweet Dragoons powning time. Let me..."
Yeah i think Sue is in ... so we will have a great team... WE played them today and Holy shit we kicked ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-07-12, 05:12 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Yeah i think Sue is in ... so we will..."
Would it be 4 on 4, or more like 8 on 8. Cause i would like to have more of our clan involved then just a few of us.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY