Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

What other MMO's do you guys play?
Posted 2006-05-20, 11:42 AM
just wondering.. WoW seems to slowly getting dull so i was wondering what other MMO's do people play

i was thinking maybe FFXI?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Farting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFarting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Farting_Pumpkin

Posted 2006-05-20, 03:45 PM in reply to Farting_Pumpkin's post "What other MMO's do you guys play?"
Guild Wars, I used to play Dark Ages of Camelot... I still pay for it each month but I havnt played it in a year. Its a fun game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-05-20, 04:32 PM in reply to Farting_Pumpkin's post "What other MMO's do you guys play?"
FFXI is a lot slower to grind than WOW. I just want to warn you there. It takes FOREVER to level it seems also. Other than that ...a fun game with a larger area than WOW it seems. Or maybe that's because you can't have your own chocobo (or you couldn't when I played.) Hmm.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-05-20, 05:14 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "FFXI is a lot slower to grind than WOW...."
Guild Wars is the only one I play. None of the others have been worth paying for to me.

Used to play DAoC as well. Started on Ultima Online. Unfortunately everything after has been heavily based on UO or EQ (except for EVE I suppose) Same boring shit in a prettier new package.

It'll take something truly unique (more skill based than level grinding for one) before I decide to P2P again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2006-05-20, 06:16 PM in reply to Farting_Pumpkin's post "What other MMO's do you guys play?"
I recently stopped playing WoW, and im picking SWG up again since its totally changed, almost a new game pretty much
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2006-05-21, 10:39 AM in reply to Acer's post starting "I recently stopped playing WoW, and im..."
A game made for consoles. That should be a warning sign.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-05-21, 02:30 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "A game made for consoles. That should..."
True Fantasy Live Online for Xbox looked badass, until it got cancelled
Ultima Online was the best mmo back in its glory days, but now its ghey.
Asherons Call 2 was pretty fun in beta, me and Shade got fond memories of "gokarts" and "atoyats".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy