Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

can i get a clan invite?
Posted 2006-04-11, 10:58 AM
ive played live for a while and my clan fell apart i was wondering if i could get a clan invite im Toot And Poot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Farting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFarting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Farting_Pumpkin

Posted 2006-04-11, 01:07 PM in reply to Farting_Pumpkin's post "can i get a clan invite?"
Well i have no problem with you joining. How often to you play. List your best and worse qualities so we can try and get a feel for how you are in relation to all of us. (ie- ts level, favorite weapon, etc.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-04-11, 02:07 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Well i have no problem with you..."
Sure, no problem dude. We haven't been on as much lately, but that looks to be changing in the near future.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-04-12, 12:23 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Sure, no problem dude. We haven't been..."
Let him in!
ill be getting on more after i get my shit to work regular.
And when i want it to/
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-04-12, 06:57 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Let him in! ill be getting on more..."
Yea ill be home on friday so if nobody sends u a request by then, ill do it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-04-25, 04:17 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Yea ill be home on friday so if nobody..."
waiting for a clan inviteee please
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Farting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFarting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Farting_Pumpkin

Posted 2006-04-25, 08:42 PM in reply to Farting_Pumpkin's post starting "waiting for a clan inviteee please :)"
lol, bastards forgot you!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-04-25, 09:59 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "lol, bastards forgot you!"
sorry dude
I really didnt play that much but in one week ill be home for the summer. Ill do it asap when i get home
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-04-26, 02:01 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "sorry dude I really didnt play that..."
Man, I haven't been on that much either, but I will seriously try to remember tonight! Must make a mental note.

Hold on, what were we talking about again??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-04-26, 04:38 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Man, I haven't been on that much..."
you being a complete idiot. Dont you remeber. Anyways, if you can remember to get on, send the guy an invite before i forget when i get home
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-04-26, 08:06 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "you being a complete idiot. Dont you..."
I haven't been on in a very long time, otherwise I would.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-04-27, 07:31 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I haven't been on in a very long time,..."
Yea you have to get on but call me first so i can play too. When i come up and visit, we will figure something out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-04-27, 09:04 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Yea you have to get on but call me..."
Well did someone send him an invite?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kenpo sensei

Posted 2006-04-27, 12:17 PM in reply to kenpo sensei's post starting "Well did someone send him an invite?"
I didn't get on since I posted here. I will try to remember tonight, since I'm pretty sure I'm definitely going to be playing. I need people to play with...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2006-04-27, 01:07 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I didn't get on since I posted here. I..."
well if he is on, then its worth a shot to see how he is from one of the overlords
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-04-27, 02:39 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I didn't get on since I posted here. I..."
Titusfied said:
I didn't get on since I posted here. I will try to remember tonight, since I'm pretty sure I'm definitely going to be playing. I need people to play with...
I was on last night with Petey for a short time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kenpo sensei

Posted 2006-04-28, 06:10 AM in reply to kenpo sensei's post starting "I was on last night with Petey for a..."
Shit I was on last night, and I honestly remembered about sending him a Friend Invite. However, everytime I thought about it, I was in a game, and I kept saying, "Hmm, is it Toot and Poot, Poot and Toot, Toot n Poot, or Poot n Toot? Shit!" Then, by the time the game was over, I completely forgot to do anything about it. As it turns out, my first guess was correct...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2006-05-05, 08:46 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Shit I was on last night, and I..."
yeah i would send him one but i am still the only fucking peon in tlhe the clan because u all are dicks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Petey35 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPetey35 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Petey35

Posted 2006-05-05, 09:42 AM in reply to Petey35's post starting "yeah i would send him one but i am..."
haha im sorry i found that funny
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-05-05, 04:13 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "haha im sorry i found that funny"
Haha i love it~! I think i am about to die of laughter!
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer