Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2006-05-05, 06:59 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Haha i love it~! I think i am about to..."
Bwahahaha. And that will never change.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-05-06, 09:44 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Bwahahaha. And that will never change."
I sent this mother fucker an invite like 5 days ago, and he never responded yet... SWEET! Another inactive friend..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-05-06, 04:57 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I sent this mother fucker an invite..."
well at least you sent it before i got home. I wasnt sure if anybody was going to do it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-05-07, 12:29 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "well at least you sent it before i got..."
Yea well i should be up and runing this week. Just need to email my mac adress to the IT ppl and BOOM!
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-05-07, 12:31 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Yea well i should be up and runing this..."
You better be in tomorrow night. thats when gruesome makes his return
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-05-07, 12:36 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "You better be in tomorrow night. thats..."
It will be monday at the latest.
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-05-08, 12:34 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "It will be monday at the latest."
The invite is still sent, and still no reply.. Not even in this thread...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-05-08, 10:09 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "The invite is still sent, and still no..."
haha thats what i expect of the dragoons not
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-05-09, 07:29 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "haha thats what i expect of the..."
Well, once he accepts it, if he ever does, I'm probably just going to remove him as my friend, because he took too long! That'll show him!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2006-05-09, 09:32 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well, once he accepts it, if he ever..."
HAHA make him cry. Thats what we are all about
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-05-10, 12:21 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "HAHA make him cry. Thats what we are..."
Wait till he accepts, then have an Overlord boot him from the clan. Lo9l

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-05-14, 10:05 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Wait till he accepts, then have an..."
sorry guys...my comcast has been acting up booting me off every 5 minutes for the last 2 weeks...just got fixed..can i still get an invite fellas?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Farting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFarting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Farting_Pumpkin

Posted 2006-05-14, 10:39 PM in reply to Farting_Pumpkin's post starting "sorry guys...my comcast has been acting..."
Literally a month later.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-05-14, 11:00 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Literally a month later."
Grav FTW
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-05-15, 03:56 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Grav FTW"
I already sent you an invite, ass! You are my friend, and I believe you are in our clan, unless you declined my invite?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2006-05-15, 08:27 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I already sent you an invite, ass! You..."
i didnt get it i have like 10 invites from 10 clans but i dont want to join them invite me please i love you..?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Farting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFarting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Farting_Pumpkin

Posted 2006-05-15, 08:47 PM in reply to Farting_Pumpkin's post starting "i didnt get it i have like 10 invites..."
well since you love us.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-05-17, 06:43 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "well since you love us....."
Salad tossing?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2006-05-17, 10:58 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Salad tossing?"
You have to molest Petey to get in.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-05-17, 11:17 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "You have to molest Petey to get in."
Willkillforfood said:
You have to molest Petey to get in.
Is this Petey?

That image was funny before I read it but now I feel bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin