Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

new patch
Posted 2006-03-28, 04:13 PM
well i downloaded the new patch but all the serevers seem to be down
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Farting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFarting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Farting_Pumpkin

Posted 2006-03-28, 04:21 PM in reply to Farting_Pumpkin's post "new patch"
No shit, originally the realms were scheduled to come up at 11:00AM PST with the exception of a few that were to come up at 2:00AM PST, but they said that the realms weren't ready to come up at 11:00AM so they said they would be up at 1:00PM PST. 1:00PM PST was 2 hours ago, the website will not load for me, the realms are all down, and the patch server is down.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-03-28, 04:55 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "No shit, originally the realms were..."
yeah its 6:45 ET here and they arent up its kinda making me mad now

figured it was my internet because worldofwarcraft.com didnt load but your having the problem 2 so its not just me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Farting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFarting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Farting_Pumpkin

Posted 2006-03-28, 05:02 PM in reply to Farting_Pumpkin's post starting "yeah its 6:45 ET here and they arent up..."
It's everyone, the servers are still down, nearly 3 hours after they were supposed to come up, and the website wont load. That's service for ya.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-03-28, 05:15 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It's everyone, the servers are still..."
fucking blizzard!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2006-03-28, 05:36 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "fucking blizzard!"
Maybe they are putting in more servers, or upgrading.

Pray, my children. Pray.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-03-28, 05:49 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Maybe they are putting in more servers,..."
740 and they still arent up and the website stil doesnt load
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Farting_Pumpkin

Posted 2006-03-29, 06:38 AM in reply to Farting_Pumpkin's post starting "740 and they still arent up and the..."
They came up around 8:30, then all got restarted. But you'll get an extra day added onto your account.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-03-29, 09:02 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "They came up around 8:30, then all got..."
I guess this means I can respec to holy/disp now for free since I was going to do that soon anyway, correct?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2006-03-29, 09:20 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "I guess this means I can respec to..."
Priests get free skill reset.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-03-29, 01:25 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "I guess this means I can respec to..."
spec full shadow. I spec'ed moonkin with my free talents. Then spec'ed to uber heal mode for 15 gold.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-03-30, 07:14 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "spec full shadow. I spec'ed moonkin..."
has any1 seen any of the weather effects yet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Farting_Pumpkin

Posted 2006-03-31, 10:58 AM in reply to Farting_Pumpkin's post starting "has any1 seen any of the weather..."
I saw the sandstorm in Tanaris. That's it for me so far.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13