Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-01-07, 07:34 AM in reply to i_screwed_ur_ma's post starting "im up to 1956 pages as well"
school really fucking sucks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
i_screwed_ur_ma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeni_screwed_ur_ma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

i_screwed_ur_ma

Posted 2005-01-11, 04:22 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Good lord, I remember the early days of..."
JRwakebord said:
Good lord, I remember the early days of this thread.
Do you ??

I do too!!!!!!!!!

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED

Last edited by User Name # 1; 2005-01-11 at 05:06 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2005-01-12, 07:26 AM in reply to User Name # 1's post starting "Do you ?? I do too!!!!!!!!!"
i dont remember the early days of this thread!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
i_screwed_ur_ma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeni_screwed_ur_ma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

i_screwed_ur_ma

Posted 2005-01-13, 07:30 PM in reply to i_screwed_ur_ma's post starting "i dont remember the early days of this..."
hello, check out my site! http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/kagomjackk/sbbh.html
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-01-14, 07:38 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "hello, check out my site!..."
what if i dont want to?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

i_screwed_ur_ma

Posted 2005-01-14, 07:39 AM in reply to i_screwed_ur_ma's post starting "what if i dont want to?"
has anyone else ever seen NoNoNoNoNoNo and then nearly vomited like i?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

i_screwed_ur_ma

Posted 2005-01-14, 03:32 PM in reply to i_screwed_ur_ma's post starting "has anyone else ever seen NoNoNoNoNoNo..."
i_screwed_ur_ma said:
has anyone else ever seen NoNoNoNoNoNo and then nearly vomited like i?
I hate you <3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-01-14, 05:09 PM in reply to User Name # 1's post starting "Do you ?? I do too!!!!!!!!!"
What's up UN#1 and JR?

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2005-01-14, 05:18 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "What's up UN#1 and JR?"
I love buttsex.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2005-01-14, 07:55 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "I love buttsex."
......Boo.

This post contains significant content...because I say so.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2005-01-14, 08:16 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "......Boo. This post contains..."
Hey, it's Jessifer! <3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2005-01-15, 08:12 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Hey, it's Jessifer! <3"
Sadly enough...My computer needs to be reformated, so I can't get on until my brother does it. Which will be...in...aah...I have no damn idea. It may never happen.

Sad, no? No, it's not. Kinda funny, actually. Haha...ha...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2005-01-15, 08:14 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Sadly enough...My computer needs to be..."
ah, that sucks :/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2005-01-16, 03:46 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Sadly enough...My computer needs to be..."
Why's it need to be reformatted???

Surely you can work around the formatting........so as not to do it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-02-01, 11:54 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Why's it need to be reformatted??? ..."
I think I killed off this conversation slightly...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-02-01, 12:08 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I think I killed off this conversation..."
You tend to do that. Am I not a senior member because of my inactivity? Surely I've been here longer than some of the senior members I see, not that I care much, just wondering.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-01, 02:06 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "You tend to do that. Am I not a senior..."
Its a curse...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-02-01, 02:13 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Its a curse..."
How could this thread have more posts than it does views..?? Do people post in here without even knowing or what?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2005-02-01, 02:32 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "How could this thread have more posts..."
I don't know...curse again?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-02-01, 02:33 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I don't know...curse again?"
Wait...it shows 39,138 replies and 39,139 views on mine...or numbers like that...the views is one more than the posts...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny